We won’t see another new episode of The Walking Dead until October, but Season 5 will begin filming shortly and it won’t belong before we start regular coverage of the upcoming episodes. To hold you over until then, we still have a number of features to share from The Walking Dead‘s fourth season and will kick things off with the second part of our zombie photo gallery.
It has already been confirmed that Scott Gimple is back as the showrunner for Season 5 and sixteen episodes are planned. An October premiere is expected and it’s very likely that we’ll get our first look at The Walking Dead Season 5 footage at Comic-Con in July. Until then, we’ll have regular coverage of the comic book series, collectibles, and some behind-the-scenes features as well.
In case you missed our earlier coverage, here are links to our coverage highlights:
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Star Trek: Discovery Stars Praise Focus on Characters, Partake in Vulcan Battle (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2017, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Will Flashpoint See Jeffrey Dean Morgan As Batman? (From We Got This Covered. 22 July 2017, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Move Over, Captain Kirk! Star Trek: Discovery Looks Empowering as Hell (From BuzzSugar. 22 July 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- The Walking Dead will never introduce a cure or immunity (Comic Con 2017) (From JoBlo. 21 July 2017, 7:21 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Delivers A 5-Minute Trailer For Season 8 at San Diego Comic Con (From CineMovie. 21 July 2017, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 8 Trailer Is Here Courtesy Of Comic Con (From The Hollywood News. 21 July 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch the Comic-Con panels for The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2017, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Season 8 TV Show Trailer: All-out Warfare Has Broken Lose [AMC, Sdcc 2017] (From Film-Book. 21 July 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2017: New Preacher Season 2 Trailer Introduces The Grail & Tries to Escape Hell (From DailyDead. 21 July 2017, 5:42 PM, PDT)