Warning: This article contains spoilers that some readers may prefer to avoid.
A major twist in Captain America: The Winter Soldier will "heavily affect" the entire Marvel film and TV universe.
In the big-screen blockbuster, it is revealed that Shield has been corrupted by the sinister Hydra - with Nick Fury (Samuel L Jackson) disbanding the spy agency.
"It's going to really change the tone of our show and the direction that it's going to take for the rest of the season," said Bennet, who plays Skye. "It's going to blow your mind."
Dalton adds: "The thing that Captain America can do is they can show all that stuff on a big scale - what we can show is how it »
Similar News ItemsCaptain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Miles Teller joins Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon series Too Old To Die Young (From Flickeringmyth. 28 March 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Lara Croft Gets Dirty in New Tomb Raider Remake Photo (From MovieWeb. 28 March 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Update: Tomb Raider: Synopsis And First Look At Alicia Vikander As Lara Croft! (From LRM Online. 28 March 2017, 10:39 AM, PDT)
"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." (2013)
- First Look: Black Lightning Suits Up (From TVLine.com. 29 March 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 3/29/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 March 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Introduces Damage Control To The McU (From LRM Online. 29 March 2017, 9:13 AM, PDT)
Channel 4 [gb]
- Graham Greene’s last novel to get film adaptation by William Boyd (From ScreenDaily. 29 March 2017, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- A dying habit: why the average BBC1 viewer is 61 (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 March 2017, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Channel 4 Privatization Plans Shelved As Government Mulls Moving Broadcaster Out Of London (From Deadline TV. 29 March 2017, 8:36 AM, PDT)