The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was originally set to be released in the UK on April 18th, but Sony Pictures revealed yesterday that fans will be able to enjoy it a little sooner than that.
To get you in the mood for Marc Webb’s sequel, we also have a new IMAX Mondo poster and a couple of extended TV spots, along with what is apparently the final trailer.
Of course, now that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be released in the UK on April 16th, you may want to avoid seeing any more from the movie until then.
There’s some great new footage in the previews below however, and the poster (by Matt Taylor) is a very nice piece of artwork which would look positively amazing framed and on the wall.
- Josh Wilding
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Popsugar Shout Out: 5 Free Downloadable Résumé Templates (From Popsugar. 5 March 2015, 11:55 PM, PST)
- 2015 MTV Movie Award nominations are more respectable than usual (From Hollywoodnews.com. 5 March 2015, 10:46 AM, PST)
- MTV Movie Awards announced; are more in touch than the Oscars (From SoundOnSight. 4 March 2015, 2:55 PM, PST)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Freddie Highmore Discusses Spider-Man Speculation (From We Got This Covered. 6 March 2015, 6:25 AM, PST)
- What will Marvel hatch next for Spider-Man? (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 March 2015, 4:25 AM, PST)
- The Sexiest Beach Pda Pictures You'll Ever See - Seriously (From Popsugar. 5 March 2015, 3:45 PM, PST)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Spider-Man Joins 'Avengers 2' Trailer in Fan Edit (From MovieWeb. 5 March 2015, 1:11 PM, PST)
- Spider-Man: 5 Reasons Drew Goddard Is Perfect (And 5 He’s Not) (From Obsessed with Film. 3 March 2015, 4:22 AM, PST)
- 'Spider-Man' Reboot Circling Director Drew Goddard (From The Hollywood Reporter. 2 March 2015, 1:02 PM, PST)