Geordie Shore is to return for an eighth series later this year, it has been confirmed.
The MTV UK reality series will begin filming soon ahead of its premiere in the summer.
Meanwhile, 26-year-old Aaron Chalmers has joined the cast for the next series. Aaron is described as a "cheeky chappy" and "massive player".
He has over £8,000-worth of tattoos, and is already good friends with Gary. He briefly appeared in series two, taking Holly out for a date.
Beadle said: ''I'm absolutely buzzing to catch up with the old crew again and see what everyone has been up to. It's been almost a year since we've been in the house, so everyone has probably changed loads since we last saw each other.
"I hope we have some newbies - »
Similar News ItemsBring It On (2000)
- Jenji Kohan Leads Band of Female Showrunners Breaking TV’s Old-School Rules (From Variety - TV News. 4 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Falling Skies': Colin Cunningham talks 'amping it up' with Drew Roy (From Hitfix. 26 July 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Just how far can the 'Jurassic World' sequel really go? (From Hitfix. 23 July 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)
"Geordie Shore" (2011)
- 'Geordie Shore's' Holly Hagan: Kyle isn't my boyfriend (From Virgin Media - TV. 28 July 2015, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Wish you weren't here: Ibiza Shore plans waved away by islanders (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 July 2015, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- MTV will bring the stars of the Shores franchise together for Ibiza Shore (From Digital Spy - TV news. 17 July 2015, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Cami Li wants revenge on Kirk (From Virgin Media - TV. 15 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Kirk Norcross, Vicky Pattison and Jordan Davies for Ex on the Beach (From Virgin Media - TV. 14 July 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Ex On The Beach: Kirk Norcross and Vicky Pattison are the new stars - Meet the full cast (From Digital Spy - TV news. 13 July 2015, 7:56 PM, PDT)