Geordie Shore is to return for an eighth series later this year, it has been confirmed.
The MTV UK reality series will begin filming soon ahead of its premiere in the summer.
Meanwhile, 26-year-old Aaron Chalmers has joined the cast for the next series. Aaron is described as a "cheeky chappy" and "massive player".
He has over £8,000-worth of tattoos, and is already good friends with Gary. He briefly appeared in series two, taking Holly out for a date.
Beadle said: ''I'm absolutely buzzing to catch up with the old crew again and see what everyone has been up to. It's been almost a year since we've been in the house, so everyone has probably changed loads since we last saw each other.
"I hope we have some newbies - »
Similar News ItemsBring It On (2000)
- Channing Tatum Promises Very Naked Joe Manganiello in Magic Mike Xxl (From VH1.com. 17 November 2014, 8:50 AM, PST)
- Peter Jackson Shares New Trailer for "The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies" (From Manny the Movie Guy. 6 November 2014, 12:52 PM, PST)
- Dance Moms Star Asia Monet Ray's Top 5 Dance Movies (From kidspickflicks. 4 November 2014, 12:12 PM, PST)
"Geordie Shore" (2011)
- Geordie Shore: Aaron and Scott in Marnie fight, Gaz and Charlotte date (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 November 2014, 10:41 AM, PST)
- Charlotte Crosby desperate for 'cuddle' with Gary Beadle (From Virgin Media - TV. 11 November 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Watch the Geordie Shore gang hit Paris in new preview clips (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 November 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Vicky Pattison: Maria Fowler wanted to ruin my relationship (From Virgin Media - TV. 23 November 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)
- Alik Alfus and Louise Thompson 'very much in love' (From Virgin Media - TV. 21 November 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)
- Vicky Pattison splits from boyfriend (From Virgin Media - TV. 18 November 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)