He furnished a major new piece in "Like Father, Like Son," Monday's (March 31) tellingly titled episode of TNT's "Dallas." The hour opened with him confronting Sue Ellen (Linda Gray) about her collusion with Bobby (Patrick Duffy) to deny him the permit to drill on Southfork Ranch.
He claimed he wasn't emotionally involved with Emma (Emma Bell) and only using her to get the ships the company needs. but Sue Ellen countered about his wife (Julie Gonzalo): "You think it's going to hurt any less when Pamela finds out?" Accused by his mother of being "drunk with power," he retorted, "I may be ... but you? You're just drunk."
Advising John Ross to go easy on Sue Ellen, who wanted to keep him off "the J.R. road," Bobby »
Similar News ItemsJordana Brewster
- Saban Buying U.S. Rights to Pierce Brosnan’s ‘How to Make Love Like an Englishman’ (From Variety - Film News. 15 December 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
- See Paul Walker With His Team in New Furious 7 Pictures (From BuzzSugar. 12 December 2014, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Get Holiday Party Ready with Looks Inspired by Selena Gomez, Rita Ora, and Cameron Diaz (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 November 2014, 6:10 PM, PST)
- Helfer & McCord in Bahamas Thriller, Isolation (From shocktillyoudrop. 17 December 2014, 12:26 PM, PST)
- AnnaLynne McCord, Dominic Purcell Call It Quits After Three Years Together -- Get All the Details On Her New Crush Here (From Us Weekly. 13 December 2014, 11:16 AM, PST)
- AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell Break Up After 3 Years of Dating (From E! Online. 12 December 2014, 4:19 PM, PST)
- monterey media acquires The Living (From ScreenDaily. 10 December 2014, 1:52 PM, PST)
- Fran Kranz Talks Murder Of A Cat, the Bizarre and Clever Script, the Crazy Things He’s Seen in the Audience While Peforming on Stage and More (From Collider.com. 5 December 2014, 5:45 AM, PST)
- ‘Murder of a Cat’ Review: Seems Felines Have Just the One Life After All (From FilmSchoolRejects. 4 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)