“Fast & Furious 7″ has resumed shooting in Abu Dhabi after halting production in December following star Paul Walker’s tragic death.
Production on the latest installment of Universal’s most profitable film franchise was delayed after Walker, who played Brian O’Conner in every film in the series except for “Tokyo Drift,” died in a car crash on Nov. 30 in Valencia, Calif. while on Thanksgiving break from filming.
Universal suggested back in December after setting a new release date for “Fast 7″ that Walker would appear in the upcoming pic. “Continuing the global exploits in the franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker lead the returning cast of ‘Fast and Furious 7,’ which will be released by Universal Pictures on April 10, 2015,” the studio said in a statement.
Screenwriter Chris Morgan has drastically altered the script, »
- Maane Khatchatourian
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- China’s Box Office Fraud: How Phony Ticket Sales Hurt the Film Industry (From Indiewire. 27 June 2017, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Pitch Perfect 3 gets a first teaser trailer (From The Hollywood News. 26 June 2017, 12:11 AM, PDT)
- The Bellas Are Back Christmas 2017 – Watch The First Trailer For Pitch Perfect 3 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 June 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- ‘When We Aren’t Playing Superheroes’: Vin Diesel and Gal Gadot Meet Up for Quality Time with Daughters (From PEOPLE.com. 26 June 2017, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Marvel to remain tight-lipped on Phase Four of the McU until Avengers: Infinity War concludes (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 5:25 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War set photo teases destruction (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 2:40 AM, PDT)
Paul Walker (I)
- Gal Gadot & Vin Diesel Have a Mini 'Fast & Furious' Reunion With Their Daughters -- See the Cute Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 June 2017, 11:37 PM, PDT)
- 10 Moments in Billboard Music Awards History That Still Give Us Chills (From E! Online. 17 May 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- The Rise of the Disposable Character (From Flickeringmyth. 12 May 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)