Almost a dozen stills were released today for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, some old... most new. Doesn't matter; they're all downright pretty. Check 'em out, and then spend the rest of the day drinking scotch and talking like a gangster from the Thirties.
Weaving together stunning visuals with an uncompromising, hard-boiled plot, the film promises more lurid tales from the various residents of Basin City. With a star-studded cast that includes the legendary Bruce Willis (Pulp Fiction), Academy Award nominee Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler), Academy Award nominee Josh Brolin (Milk), Jessica Alba (Spy Kids 4), and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (The Dark Knight Rises), Sin City: A Dame to Kill For ensures an experience like no other!
The film will be »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Christian Bale's Batman Suit From The Dark Knight Sells For $250K (From ComicBookMovie. 29 September 2016, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Final trailer for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story attached to Marvel’s Doctor Strange (From Flickeringmyth. 29 September 2016, 6:04 AM, PDT)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story character descriptions for Moroff, Pao and two new Stormtroopers (From Flickeringmyth. 27 September 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- 20 GIFs That Remind Us Why Joseph Gordon-Levitt Is Still Our Offscreen Crush (From Popsugar. 28 September 2016, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- The Weekend Warrior 9/30/2016: Deepwater Horizon, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Masterminds (From LatinoReview. 28 September 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Greer Garson, Peter Finch, Zoolander, and more... (From FilmExperience. 28 September 2016, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Now that Uncle Buck is dead, Mike Epps has a Death Wish (From The AV Club. 29 September 2016, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Proves That ‘Heroes Can Wear Hoodies Too’ (From Indiewire Television. 28 September 2016, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Proves That ‘Heroes Can Wear Hoodies Too’ (From Indiewire. 28 September 2016, 4:39 PM, PDT)