Rudyard Kipling once wrote that if you can bet all your winnings on one game, lose it all and never tell anyone about it then you’ll be a man. Far be it from me to dispute the logic of keeping a gambling addiction (and the losses incurred) a secret but I guess it shows how times have changed.
In an age where it’s not uncommon to see men having an asexual orgasm when they gain a new follower on Twitter or talking about their skincare regime over a de-caff chocolate macciato, it appears we may have forgotten what it means to be man in today’s metrosexual age.
When was the last time you did something and thought to yourself; Quint from Jaws would be proud of that. Well that time is fast approaching so put down that cup of peppermint tea, turn off ‘Four Weddings’ and get ready to man-up. »
- Kristopher Powell
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- Universal Pictures 2015 Preview Includes First Photos From Ted 2, Sisters (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 December 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)
- Concept art from unmade Bioshock movie (From Flickeringmyth. 28 December 2014, 3:08 PM, PST)
- New Unbroken Violent ‘The Bird’ Movie Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 28 December 2014, 1:11 PM, PST)
- Bruce and Kris Jenner Reunite on Christmas Eve (From Popsugar. 26 December 2014, 6:33 AM, PST)
- Producers Marc Platt and John DeLuca Talk Into The Woods, the 16-Minute Opening, Lost River, the Untitled Cold War Thriller, Wicked and More (From Collider.com. 24 December 2014, 1:42 PM, PST)
- Funny Video: Dog Spots Owner, Totally Loses His Mind (From PEOPLE.com. 22 December 2014, 5:20 PM, PST)
- Disney Legend Richard Sherman Writing Songs for Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive) (From Moviefone. 23 December 2014, 3:48 AM, PST)
- Bill Murray Will Sing in Disney's 'Jungle Book' (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 6:19 PM, PST)
- Bill Murray Will Sing The Jungle Book's Best Song (From Cinema Blend. 19 December 2014, 5:08 PM, PST)