Los Angeles, March 30: Actor-director Kevin Costner says that he wants to make a 'Western' movie series.
The 59-year-old actor who last helmed "Open Range" in 2003, revealed that he would like to release the films within a year, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I've got this 'Western' that I think I could make. I actually have this idea to make them all at once and release one on Memorial Day, one on Thanksgiving, and then one on the Fourth of July, all within a 12 month span, because it's all the same story but it truly is a journey, with a fourth movie coming right after," Collider site quoted him as saying.
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsKevin Costner
- Black or White movie rating: yellow light (From FlickFilosopher. 25 May 2015, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- With 'Entourage' arriving soon, we examine classic films about boys being boys (From Hitfix. 24 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Chile Hosts Diverse Productions, Incentives or No (From Variety - Film News. 18 May 2015, 8:01 AM, PDT)
Open Range (2003)
- From Actor to "Action!", Exploring the Debuts of 19 Actors-Turned-Directors (From Rope Of Silicon. 21 April 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Costner Ate a Lot of Enchiladas for 'McFarland, USA' (Exclusive) (From Moviefone. 18 February 2015, 8:15 AM, PST)
- 31 Things We Learned from Tony Scott’s Revenge Commentary (From FilmSchoolRejects. 16 February 2015, 8:45 AM, PST)