There’s no turning back.
Universal Pictures premiered some “Fast & Furious 7” footage at the CinemaCon convention in Las Vegas. Latino-Review was in attendance.
More than half of the film was completed before the accidental death of actor Paul Walker last year. So the footage shown at the convention included Walker and not a double or CGI version of him.
The opening scene was with the entire crew with their vehicles in a cargo plane. They would parachute in their vehicles onto a road in a mountainous area except for Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson) who is afraid of heights. But, Tej Parker (Ludacris) attaches a cable to the back of his vehicle and drags his vehicle out of the plane.
- Gig Patta
Similar News ItemsTyrese Gibson
- Iggy Azalea Has Cameo Role In Fast & Furious 7 (From We Got This Covered. 30 July 2014, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- Vin Diesel Reveals Iggy Azalea Cameo in 'Fast & Furious 7' (From LatinoReview. 30 July 2014, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Who is Iggy Azalea playing in 'Fast & Furious 7'? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 30 July 2014, 6:06 AM, PDT)
Universal Pictures [us]
- Film Review: James Brown Bio ‘Get On Up’ Stuck in a Funk (From HollywoodChicago.com. 1 August 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Ridley Scott’s The Martian Release Date Set for November 25, 2015; Tim Burton’s Peculiars Pushed to 2016; Paper Towns Dated for July 31, 2015 (From Collider.com. 1 August 2014, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Universal Takes 'Clifford the Big Red Dog' Out to Poop in April 2016 (From FirstShowing.net. 1 August 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Final 'The Expendables 3' Trailer as Movie Leaks Online (From Rope Of Silicon. 1 August 2014, 4:56 PM, PDT)
- The Final Explosive Trailer For The Expendables 3 Rocks (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 August 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Sylvester Stallone and company are back for one final 'Expendables 3' trailer (From Hitfix. 1 August 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)