There’s no turning back.
Universal Pictures premiered some “Fast & Furious 7” footage at the CinemaCon convention in Las Vegas. Latino-Review was in attendance.
More than half of the film was completed before the accidental death of actor Paul Walker last year. So the footage shown at the convention included Walker and not a double or CGI version of him.
The opening scene was with the entire crew with their vehicles in a cargo plane. They would parachute in their vehicles onto a road in a mountainous area except for Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson) who is afraid of heights. But, Tej Parker (Ludacris) attaches a cable to the back of his vehicle and drags his vehicle out of the plane.
- Gig Patta
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- Universal’s new “Monster-verse” officially titled ‘Dark Universe’ (From Blogomatic3000. 23 May 2017, 1:01 AM, PDT)
- Universal Announces ‘Dark Universe’ Shared Monster Verse. Did Anyone Ask For This? (From Fortress of Solitude - Movie News. 22 May 2017, 11:31 PM, PDT)
- Jordan Peele's Second Film Gets A Release Date! (From LRM Online. 22 May 2017, 6:08 PM, PDT)
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ International Trailer Looks Back to Move Forward (From TheHDRoom. 21 May 2017, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Bumblebee Shows Off His Tricks In New Transformers: The Last Knight TV Spot (From We Got This Covered. 21 May 2017, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- The Fate of the Furious home-entertainment release details, includes Extended Director’s Cut (From Flickeringmyth. 20 May 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
Dwayne Johnson (I)
- ‘Baywatch’ Review: Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron Sink in the Shallows (From The Wrap. 23 May 2017, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- Baywatch review – alpha-male chest-off is not worth the Hasselhoff (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 May 2017, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- Baywatch review – alpha-male chest-off is not worth the Hasselhoff (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 May 2017, 12:01 AM, PDT)