There’s no turning back.
Universal Pictures premiered some “Fast & Furious 7” footage at the CinemaCon convention in Las Vegas. Latino-Review was in attendance.
More than half of the film was completed before the accidental death of actor Paul Walker last year. So the footage shown at the convention included Walker and not a double or CGI version of him.
The opening scene was with the entire crew with their vehicles in a cargo plane. They would parachute in their vehicles onto a road in a mountainous area except for Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson) who is afraid of heights. But, Tej Parker (Ludacris) attaches a cable to the back of his vehicle and drags his vehicle out of the plane.
- Gig Patta
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- Hugh Jackman Might Have the Most High-Maintenance Hair in Hollywood (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 March 2015, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Will Smith's Focus tops box office with $19.1 million (From Cineplex. 2 March 2015, 12:51 PM, PST)
- Photos: New Jurassic World Dinosaurs Revealed (From Slash Film. 2 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Two 'Furious 7' TV Spots: New Footage Is Beyond Fast (From MovieWeb. 1 March 2015, 10:34 PM, PST)
- Furious 7 and Forza Motorsport Converge in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious (From TheHDRoom. 27 February 2015, 7:26 PM, PST)
- New TV spot for Furious 7 (From Flickeringmyth. 26 February 2015, 11:55 AM, PST)
Dwayne Johnson (I)
- New Fast & Furious 7 ‘Beyond Fast’ TV Spot,Movie Clip Released (From OnTheFlix. 2 March 2015, 1:21 PM, PST)
- Disney’s Moana Gets Design Art For Dwayne Johnson’s Demi-God Brawler (From Obsessed with Film. 2 March 2015, 10:28 AM, PST)
- Another New TV Spot for 'Furious 7' Highlights All the Crazy Action (From FirstShowing.net. 2 March 2015, 7:37 AM, PST)