Ridley Scott's sequel to his 2012 sci-fi space story will feature many versions of the android David who Fassbender played in the first film
Screenwriter Michael Green is reportedly working on a storyline which features several different versions of David, the android portrayed by Fassbender in the 2012 film.
As well as taking over duties from Transcendence's Jack Paglen on Prometheus 2, Green is also working on the script for a proposed Blade Runner sequel. The fate of both Scott's iconic future visions therefore now rests in the hands of one man.
A source told The Wrap that Green would aim to cleave closer in style to the original Alien from 1979, which spawned multiple sequels. Prometheus took more than $400m at the box office, but some critics laid into »
- Ben Child
Similar News ItemsMichael Fassbender
- Dazzler Confirmed To Appear In X-Men: Dark Phoenix (From We Got This Covered. 23 June 2017, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Dazzler to appear in X-Men: Dark Phoenix (From Flickeringmyth. 23 June 2017, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Newswire: Dazzler will be in X-Men: Dark Phoenix (From The AV Club. 23 June 2017, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Wait, Will Blade Runner 2049 Answer The Big Replicant Question Or Not? (From Cinema Blend. 23 June 2017, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Blade Runner 2049 Finally Reveals If Deckard Is a Replicant (From MovieWeb. 23 June 2017, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- Is Deckard A Replicant? Expect Blade Runner 2049 To Deliver A Firm Answer (From We Got This Covered. 23 June 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Charlize Theron, Kristen Bell and More Celebrate Their Pups and the Wallis Annenberg PetSpace (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- 14 Reasons Why 2017 Officially Belongs to Paris Jackson (From PEOPLE.com. 19 June 2017, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy And Charlize Theron Didn’t Get Along On The Mad Max: Fury Road Set (From We Got This Covered. 17 June 2017, 5:23 PM, PDT)