Like one of the little kids who watches its programs, The Hub Network will soon attempt to see if it can reach beyond its grasp.
The network, jointly owned by cable programmer Discovery Communications and toy maker Hasbro, expects to gradually abandon the reruns of “Step by Step,” “Family Ties” and “Sabrina, The Teenage Witch” in favor of originals designed to lure kids and families together. The first step in that effort is “Parents Don’t Just Understand,” a 22-episode reality series from Endemol’s 51 Minds Entertainment hosted by Joey Fatone that is slated to debut in the fall. The series will let kids and parents get a peek at what it’s like to live inside each other’s shoes.
- Brian Steinberg
Similar News Items"Full House" (1987)
- Watch Justin Timberlake Join Fallon for Hilarious Summer Camp Sketch (From Rolling Stone. 17 December 2014, 7:03 AM, PST)
- Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Play Nerdy BFFs at Camp Winnipesaukee in 1997—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 17 December 2014, 4:35 AM, PST)
- Galavant Enlists Gilmore Girls Vet to Rock Musical's Soundtrack (From TVLine.com. 15 December 2014, 1:06 PM, PST)
"Family Ties" (1982)
- Watch: First Trailer For Final Season Of 'Parks & Recreation' Plus Chris Pratt Sings “5,000 Candles In the Wind” (From The Playlist. 17 December 2014, 8:33 AM, PST)
- The 9 Most Shocking Moments From the 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 December 2014, 3:40 PM, PST)
- The Shortest Leading Men in Hollywood (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 1:14 PM, PST)
- Did Joey Fatone Just Spill Justin & Jessica's Baby News? (From Access Hollywood. 17 December 2014, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Jessica Biel Brings Her Bright Smile and Rumored Baby Bump to NYC (From Popsugar. 17 December 2014, 8:24 AM, PST)
- Jessica Biel Pregnancy Rumors Confirmed?! Joey Fatone Says Justin Timberlake's ''Going to Be a Great Dad'' (From E! Online. 16 December 2014, 1:25 PM, PST)