CBS kept Hostages on the air even though it became obvious that it was doomed to be cancelled after one season. How has Intelligence fared? Will it suffer the same fate or will it be renewed for a second season instead?
On Intelligence, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who's been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. It allows him to be connected directly into the global information grid. Other castmembers include Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.
Debuting on a Tuesday night in January, sandwiched between NCIS and Person of Interest, Intelligence's first episode drew a very healthy 2.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 16.49 million viewers.
Unfortunately, most of those viewers didn't return for the second episode the following Monday. That »
Similar News Items"NCIS" (2003)
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School (From BuddyTV. 30 January 2015, 4:10 PM, PST)
- First Trailer for Batman Versus Robin (From Comicmix. 30 January 2015, 1:47 PM, PST)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Nashville, Supergirl, Castle, Flash, Supernatural, Forever, Grey's, NCIS, Jane and More! (From TVLine.com. 30 January 2015, 11:31 AM, PST)
"Person of Interest" (2011)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 1/30/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 January 2015, 1:34 PM, PST)
- Ratings: ‘CSI’ Special Scores Series’ Best Numbers of the Season, CBS Tops Tuesday (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 9:09 AM, PST)
- Ratings: ‘CSI’ Dominates in Special Tuesday Airing (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2015, 9:02 AM, PST)
Josh Holloway (I)
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals Plans to Direct: "We're Just Beginning" (From E! Online. 15 January 2015, 11:12 AM, PST)
- USA Picks Up Mr. Robot Giving Christian Slater Yet Another TV Shot (From AreYouScreening. 19 December 2014, 1:03 PM, PST)
- Hacker Thriller-Drama ‘Mr. Robot’ A Go At USA Network (From Monsters and Critics. 19 December 2014, 10:58 AM, PST)