The film sold to Spain (Kiss), Italy (Officine), Middle East (Gulf Film), Switzerland (Praesens Film), German-speaking Europe excluding Switzerland (Viz Media), and ex-Yugo (Discovery).
The film made its world premiere in San Sebastian’s Culinary Zinema section and played in the Berlinale’s Kulinarisches Kino program.
Fortissimo handles European sales while Cj handles the rest of the world. »
- email@example.com (Jean Noh)
Similar News ItemsMichelle Yeoh
- Bryan Fuller Is No Longer Involved with ‘Star Trek: Discovery,’ Calls His Departure ‘Bittersweet’ (From Indiewire. 3 December 2016, 1:51 PM, PST)
- Bryan Fuller talks Star Trek: Discovery exit, will not be involved in the series going forward (From Flickeringmyth. 3 December 2016, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Star Trek: Discovery: Bryan Fuller Now Says He Won't Be Involved at All (From TVLine.com. 2 December 2016, 11:45 AM, PST)
Viz Media [us]
- Viz Media to release Gangsta manga series prequel Gangsta: Cursed (From Flickeringmyth. 5 December 2016, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Sailor Moon R: The Movie receiving U.S. theatrical release in January (From Flickeringmyth. 17 November 2016, 7:45 PM, PST)
- Viz Media to release The Pokemon Cookbook and Pokemon X•Y Pocket Comics this December (From Flickeringmyth. 17 November 2016, 2:06 PM, PST)
Gina Kim (I)
- China Box Office: ‘Jason Bourne’ and ‘Ice Age’ Share Weekend (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2016, 8:29 PM, PDT)
- Strong female presence at Busan's Asian Project Market (From ScreenDaily. 23 August 2016, 4:06 AM, PDT)
- 'The Lesson' wins four in Sofia (From ScreenDaily. 16 March 2015, 2:35 AM, PDT)