The film sold to Spain (Kiss), Italy (Officine), Middle East (Gulf Film), Switzerland (Praesens Film), German-speaking Europe excluding Switzerland (Viz Media), and ex-Yugo (Discovery).
The film made its world premiere in San Sebastian’s Culinary Zinema section and played in the Berlinale’s Kulinarisches Kino program.
Fortissimo handles European sales while Cj handles the rest of the world. »
- email@example.com (Jean Noh)
Similar News ItemsMichelle Yeoh
- Star Trek: Discovery image showcases new transporter room, Sonequa Martin-Green discusses the diverse cast (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- New ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Image Unveils the Transporter Room (From Collider.com. 22 June 2017, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Star Trek: Discovery: CBS All Access Releases First Look at Captain Lorca (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 June 2017, 9:42 AM, PDT)
Viz Media [us]
- Full line-up of free titles for Halloween ComicFest 2017 revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 2:47 AM, PDT)
- Secret Empire and Deadpool: Bad Blood lead bestselling comics and graphic novels of May 2017 (From Flickeringmyth. 18 June 2017, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Viz Media releasing Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray set (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2017, 3:03 PM, PDT)
Gina Kim (I)
- China Box Office: ‘Jason Bourne’ and ‘Ice Age’ Share Weekend (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2016, 8:29 PM, PDT)
- Strong female presence at Busan's Asian Project Market (From ScreenDaily. 23 August 2016, 4:06 AM, PDT)
- 'The Lesson' wins four in Sofia (From ScreenDaily. 16 March 2015, 2:35 AM, PDT)