The film sold to Spain (Kiss), Italy (Officine), Middle East (Gulf Film), Switzerland (Praesens Film), German-speaking Europe excluding Switzerland (Viz Media), and ex-Yugo (Discovery).
The film made its world premiere in San Sebastian’s Culinary Zinema section and played in the Berlinale’s Kulinarisches Kino program.
Fortissimo handles European sales while Cj handles the rest of the world. »
- email@example.com (Jean Noh)
Similar News ItemsMichelle Yeoh
- ‘The White Helmets’: How the Stars Of Netflix’s Doc Are Making A Difference in Syria’s Civil War (From Indiewire. 16 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Morgan (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 9 September 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Morgan movie review: AI why? (From FlickFilosopher. 5 September 2016, 9:18 AM, PDT)
Viz Media [us]
- Super Mario Adventures returns courtesy of Viz Media (From Flickeringmyth. 14 September 2016, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Viz Media celebrates Hayao Miyazaki with The Art of Castle in the Sky (From Flickeringmyth. 8 September 2016, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Viz Media releases Sailor Moon Crystal Set 1 on Limited Edition Blu-ray (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)
Gina Kim (I)
- China Box Office: ‘Jason Bourne’ and ‘Ice Age’ Share Weekend (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2016, 8:29 PM, PDT)
- Strong female presence at Busan's Asian Project Market (From ScreenDaily. 23 August 2016, 4:06 AM, PDT)
- 'The Lesson' wins four in Sofia (From ScreenDaily. 16 March 2015, 2:35 AM, PDT)