Ridley Scott’s quasi-Alien prequel Prometheus is one of the more divisive sci-fi features churned out by Hollywood in recent times (seriously, we’re talking about love/hate reactions that are near Man of Steel passion levels), but its $400 million worldwide gross kept its sequel hopes alive and well.
More importantly, as far as justifying a franchise from a creative perspective goes, the film managed to leave many a moviegoer (even many of its detractors) exceptionally curious, as to what will happen next in the story – with semi-religious archaeologist Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi Rapace) and damaged, but still functioning android David (Michael Fassbender) headed to the home world of humanity’s architects-turned would-be destroyers, known as the Engineers.
Click to continue reading ‘Prometheus 2′ Gets a New Writer; 2016 Release Date Likely
The post ‘Prometheus 2′ Gets a New Writer; 2016 Release Date Likely appeared first on Screen Rant.
- Sandy Schaefer
Similar News ItemsMichael Fassbender
- 5 Celebs Who Bared It All on the Big Screen (From newser. 31 August 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Protagonist Makes Key Hires; Kickstarts U.S. Production/Acquisition Activities (From Deadline New York. 28 August 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- Why people need to stop complaining about The Fantastic Four reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 1 September 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Feature: Marvel Cinematic Universe, What I, Just Me, Not You...Want for it & the Cosmic Universes Future! (From ComicBookMovie. 1 September 2014, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- 'Superman' Takes The "Als Ice Bucket Challenge" (From SneakPeek. 1 September 2014, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- New trailer for [Rec] 4: Apocalypse (From 24FramesPerSecond. 31 August 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: 'Captain America 3' starting details arrive (From Hitfix. 29 August 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- Week in Review: ‘No Jokes’ in DC movies (From SoundOnSight. 29 August 2014, 2:41 PM, PDT)