Fox has not yet dated the sequel. Scott will produce through his Scott Free banner though it’s unknown if he will direct.
“Prometheus” starred Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green and Charlize Theron. The film was set in the late 21st Century and centered on the spaceship Prometheus seeking the origins of humanity.
Green is repped by Wme, 3 Arts Entertainment and attorney Patti C. Felker.
The news was first reported by The Wrap. »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsMichael Fassbender
- 'The Big Short' Co-Writer Thinks Casting Of Michael Fassbender In 'Steve Jobs' Was "Problematic" (From The Playlist. 12 February 2016, 2:41 PM, PST)
- Ubisoft’s Decision To Forego Assassin’s Creed Release In 2016 Will Benefit Feature Film, Says CEO (From We Got This Covered. 12 February 2016, 12:09 PM, PST)
- Ubisoft Shares Message Regarding Assassin's Creed Film (From LatinoReview. 12 February 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Trailer: Sex Finds A Way In The Future Dystopia of Equals (From Twitch. 12 February 2016, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Syfy Greenlights ‘Prototype’ Pilot from ’24’ Writer (From Variety - TV News. 12 February 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director (From Indiewire. 12 February 2016, 6:17 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Garner and Daisy Ridley Added to List of Oscar Presenters - Find Out Who Else Is Joining Them for The Big Night (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2016, 6:00 PM, PST)
- 'Huntsman: Winter's War' TV Trailer Unleashes an Evil Ice Queen (From MovieWeb. 12 February 2016, 4:53 PM, PST)
- Oscar Winners Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett And Eddie Redmayne Join Presenter Line Up For 88th Academy Awards (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 February 2016, 4:10 PM, PST)