Fox has not yet dated the sequel. Scott will produce through his Scott Free banner though it’s unknown if he will direct.
“Prometheus” starred Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green and Charlize Theron. The film was set in the late 21st Century and centered on the spaceship Prometheus seeking the origins of humanity.
Green is repped by Wme, 3 Arts Entertainment and attorney Patti C. Felker.
The news was first reported by The Wrap. »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsMichael Fassbender
- Sundance 2015 Scene and Heard: Iggy Azalea, Keanu Reeves, Hailee Steinfeld, Diplo, Adam Scott (Photos) (From The Wrap. 25 January 2015, 12:47 PM, PST)
- 10 X-Men Characters The Movies Totally Wasted (From Obsessed with Film. 25 January 2015, 12:26 PM, PST)
- Sundance Review: ‘Slow West’ Starring Michael Fassbender, Kodi Smit-McPhee & Ben Mendelsohn (From The Playlist. 25 January 2015, 8:03 AM, PST)
- The Man in the High Castle, Ep. 1.01: “Pilot” presents a world with long-term potential (From SoundOnSight. 25 January 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Black Sea’ Director Kevin Macdonald on Jude Law and Water Woes (From Variety - Film News. 23 January 2015, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Gary Sinise And More Rumoured To Join The ‘Suicide Squad’ (From The Hollywood News. 23 January 2015, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Cake’ Serves Emotionally Honest, Career-Growing Dramatic Role for Jennifer Aniston (From HollywoodChicago.com. 24 January 2015, 3:13 PM, PST)
- Pete Wentz on His Emotional Split From Ashlee Simpson (From Popsugar. 23 January 2015, 11:23 AM, PST)
- Sean Penn Moves to Adopt Charlize Theron's Son (From PEOPLE.com. 23 January 2015, 8:05 AM, PST)