Asian supermodel Lin Chiling stars in “Beijing, New York,” an East-West love triangle story that is the directorial debut of cinematographer Rain Li.
Easternlight, the Asian affiliate of Arclight Films, is handling international sales.
The story involves a Chinese woman who travels to New York to live out her American dream, but finds herself torn between men, cities and cultural traditions.
“ ‘Beijing, New York’ is a truthful and thrilling look into the journey to find true happiness and the joy, pain and adventure that ensues when one is »
- Patrick Frater
Similar News ItemsNicolas Cage
- Re-Viewed: Does Dumb and Dumber stand the test of time? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 December 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)
- Christopher Coppola: Three Rings Isn’t Enough (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 19 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Christopher Coppola: Three Rings Isn’t Enough (From Keyframe. 19 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
Gus Van Sant
- Watch: James Franco And Jonah Hill Tell A 'True Story' In First Trailer For Real Life Drama (From The Playlist. 18 December 2014, 9:53 AM, PST)
- Berlin Film Festival Adds Director's Cut Of '54,' James Franco's 'I Am Michael,' And More (From The Playlist. 16 December 2014, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Berlinale 2015: Panorama titles revealed (From ScreenDaily. 16 December 2014, 7:51 AM, PST)
Christopher Doyle (II)
- The 20 most exciting cinematographers working today (From Hitfix. 9 December 2014, 2:06 PM, PST)
- Syria project wins Cph:Forum pitch prize (From ScreenDaily. 14 November 2014, 7:41 AM, PST)
- Syria project wins Cph: Forum pitch prize (From ScreenDaily. 14 November 2014, 7:41 AM, PST)