Rosenberg most held the position of president of eOne and served 26 years at the company and its predecessor, Koch Entertainment.
“I have been very impressed by Film Movement’s innovative model of film distribution,” said Rosenberg. “Adley and his team have done a tremendous job of building a smart, modern film company with a high-quality catalogue and a great diversity of distribution channels.
“As I’ve gotten to know Adley, I have been struck by his integrity, his perseverance and his intelligence. I am excited about the opportunity to work together with him and the rest of the Film Movement staff as we continue to expand the company.”
“Michael Rosenberg is a dynamic, bright and experienced leader, and a straight-talking honest media executive,” said Gartenstein. “His experience in building Koch Vision, Koch Lorber Films and [link »
Similar News ItemsJuliette Binoche
- Paramount Takes Home Media on Four IFC Releases (From Variety - Film News. 28 May 2015, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- Cineart acquires Cannes winner 'Mustang' (From ScreenDaily. 28 May 2015, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- Peggy Link (From FilmExperience. 26 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Entertainment One [ca]
- June 2nd Blu-ray & DVD Releases Include Scarecrows, Wolfen, Monsters: Dark Continent (From DailyDead. 1 June 2015, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Entertainment One TV Promotes Tara Long as Unscripted Division Grows (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 1 June 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Cannes: Lake Bell, Jon Bernthal Join Prison Drama ‘Shot Caller’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2015, 4:28 PM, PDT)
Film Movement [us]
- Cannes: U.S., China Drive Cannes – Market Update (From Variety - Film News. 27 May 2015, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2015: deals round-up (From ScreenDaily. 22 May 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Film Movement Picks Up USA Rights for Debbie Tucker Green’s 'Second Coming' (Idris Elba, Nadine Marshall Star) (From ShadowAndAct. 19 May 2015, 6:03 AM, PDT)