Dolby Laboratories announced on the opening day of CinemaCon (24) that it will instal the Dolby Atmos audio platform in more than 100 screens on the Indonesian Cinemaxx circuit over the next three or more years.
Under the deal with Cinemaxx parent company Lippo Group, 30 of the 100 screens are scheduled to be ready by the end of May 2015.
Dolby expects to equip more than 600 screens with the audio system before long.
Furthermore the company has signed 11 new films to be mixed and released in Dolby Atmos, bringing the number of titles to more than 100.
A panel will discuss the benefits of Atmos on Wednesday (26).
Dolby will also take part in a presentation of laser 3D projection involving Barco and Christie. »
- email@example.com (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Newswire: Zack Snyder to take on Afghanistan in between his Justice League films (From The AV Club. 10 December 2016, 2:02 PM, PST)
- Why Did Will Smith Choose Suicide Squad Over Independence Day 2? (From MovieWeb. 10 December 2016, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Emma Stone Interview, La La Land (From MoviesOnline. 10 December 2016, 8:21 AM, PST)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Spider-Man Tom Holland Swings Into Action In New ‘Homecoming’ Trailer (From Uinterview. 9 December 2016, 8:40 PM, PST)
- 7 Highlights from Coach’s 75th Anniversary Show (Like Drew Barrymore’s Stare Down with a Dino) (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2016, 12:19 PM, PST)
- The Man in Black and The Gunslinger go head-to-head in new image from The Dark Tower (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2016, 11:52 AM, PST)
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)
- How To Train Your Dragon 3 moves back another year (From Den of Geek. 5 December 2016, 9:53 PM, PST)
- How to Train Your Dragon 3 Delayed, Gets New 2019 Release Date (From MovieWeb. 5 December 2016, 5:22 PM, PST)
- ‘How To Train Your Dragon 3’ Pushed Back to 2019 (From Slash Film. 5 December 2016, 4:00 PM, PST)