Dolby Laboratories announced on the opening day of CinemaCon (24) that it will instal the Dolby Atmos audio platform in more than 100 screens on the Indonesian Cinemaxx circuit over the next three or more years.
Under the deal with Cinemaxx parent company Lippo Group, 30 of the 100 screens are scheduled to be ready by the end of May 2015.
Dolby expects to equip more than 600 screens with the audio system before long.
Furthermore the company has signed 11 new films to be mixed and released in Dolby Atmos, bringing the number of titles to more than 100.
A panel will discuss the benefits of Atmos on Wednesday (26).
Dolby will also take part in a presentation of laser 3D projection involving Barco and Christie. »
- email@example.com (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Li Bingbing replaces Fan Bingbing in prehistoric shark thriller Meg (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Can Exhale, on Track to Double Expectations With $22 Million Opening (From The Wrap. 27 August 2016, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Mara Brock and Salim Akil Land Pilot Commitment at ABC for New Comedy Series About a Power Couple (From ShadowAndAct. 26 August 2016, 4:58 PM, PDT)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Elizabeth Olsen Joins Jason Sudeikis, Ed Harris Road-Trip Drama ‘Kodachrome’ (From Variety - Film News. 26 August 2016, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- Captain America Is No Longer Captain America, Apparently (From Movies.com. 26 August 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Favorite Actors Named Chris: Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, and Chris Pine (From Cineplex. 26 August 2016, 10:59 AM, PDT)
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)
- Act Fast, Because Netflix Is Dropping a Bunch of Titles in September (From BuzzSugar. 26 August 2016, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Netflix Movie and TV Titles leaving in September (From Hitfix. 23 May 2016, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- 5 Burning Questions About the Cannes Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 10 May 2016, 11:07 AM, PDT)