There's making an entrance and then there's this.
Stopping by "The Tonight Show" on Friday (March 21), Kevin Bacon kicked off his Sunday shoes and showed host Jimmy Fallon that he's still got that "Footloose" swagger, 30 years after the film's release.
So, what prompted Bacon's epic dance extravaganza? That'd be Fallon and his sudden ban of dancing on late-night institution's set. Sure, the idea of perpetual man-child Fallon banning fun is so improbable, but anything to get Bacon worrying out his issues via dance.
Check out the terrific moment above. »
Similar News ItemsJimmy Fallon
- Ed Sheeran Covers 'Shape Of You' On Classroom Instruments With Jimmy Fallon & The Roots (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2017, 11:36 PM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran, Jimmy Fallon And The Roots Perform ‘Shape Of You’ On Classroom Instruments (From ET Canada. 27 February 2017, 11:06 PM, PST)
- Late-Night Hosts Poke Fun at Oscars Snafu (From Variety - TV News. 27 February 2017, 9:21 PM, PST)
Kevin Bacon (I)
- Losing a part of my childhood: A Tribute to Bill Paxton (From Flickeringmyth. 27 February 2017, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Patriots Day movie review: blurry portrait of a city (From FlickFilosopher. 27 February 2017, 9:33 AM, PST)
- Peter Travers on Bill Paxton: A Modest Actor of Immodest Gifts (From Rolling Stone. 27 February 2017, 8:44 AM, PST)
"The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (2014)
- Watch Ed Sheeran Perform 'Shape of You' With Toy Instruments on 'Fallon' (From Rolling Stone. 28 February 2017, 6:58 AM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Sing "Shape of You" With Classroom Instruments (From E! Online. 28 February 2017, 5:15 AM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon, Ed Sheeran and The Roots Sing “Shape of You” (From TVovermind.com. 28 February 2017, 4:30 AM, PST)