The 38-year-old has Phoenix, 15, with ex-husband Jimmy Gulzar, Angel, six, with Eddie Murphy, and Madison, two, with current spouse Stephen Belafonte. Now she would love to have a son but thinks she and her spouse, who also has nine-year-old Giselle from a previous relationship, would have another girl, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked if she wants more children, she said: "I'd like to, but I'm not sure. I always say just one more. I want to have that boy, but knowing my luck I'll have another girl."
She judge. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsEddie Murphy (I)
- Interview: Douglas McGrath of ‘Beautiful: The Carole King Musical’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 1 December 2015, 3:28 PM, PST)
- Will Smith Explains Personal Decision to Tackle NFL’s ‘Concussion’ Crisis (Video) (From Variety - Film News. 1 December 2015, 11:35 AM, PST)
- 'Rambo' TV Show Follows Father and Son; Stallone May Return (From MovieWeb. 1 December 2015, 7:36 AM, PST)
Melanie Brown (I)
- Kim Kardashian & Friends Dressed Up as Spice Girls in High School, as Seen in Throwback Photos (From E! Online. 26 November 2015, 12:06 PM, PST)
- Superherostuff: Winter Is Coming! Stock Up Before The Rush! (From ComicBookMovie. 13 November 2015, 10:02 AM, PST)
- This Throwback Picture of Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling Is Everything (From Popsugar. 12 November 2015, 12:35 PM, PST)
Melanie Bishop (II)
- Mel B to host UK version of Lip Sync Battle (From Virgin Media - TV. 9 November 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Peter Andre's Strictly worries (From Virgin Media - TV. 7 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Blazing Samurai animated feature assembles its voice cast (From Flickeringmyth. 6 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)