How I Met Your Mother episode “Gary Blauman” begins three days after Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) and Robin’s (Cobie Smulders) wedding in New York City. Ted (Josh Radnor) is about to take The Mother (Cristin Milioti) on their very first date.
How I Met Your Mother Recap
Because it’s Ted, he makes reservations at a Scottish-Mexican fusion restaurant, where their famed dish is haggis enchiladas. On their walk to the establishment, the two engage in slightly awkward-yet-sweet banter. When they realize the restaurant has live music, they agree it might be best if they found a new spot. On the walk, Ted, convinced they won’t get in anywhere without a reservation, launches into the story of Gary Blauman.
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- New trailer for Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (From Flickeringmyth. 29 September 2016, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- 10 TV Shows That Outstayed Their Welcome (From Rolling Stone. 29 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise in action in new image from Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (From Flickeringmyth. 27 September 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- 'Adventure Time' Ending After Ninth Season Airs in 2018 (From Rolling Stone. 29 September 2016, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris Reveals He Discussed Co-Hosting Live Before Michael Strahan Got the Gig (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Here's How Neil Patrick Harris Feels About Co-Hosting Live! With Kelly Ripa Full-Time (From E! Online. 26 September 2016, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Rooney Mara, Sia Team for Brady Corbet’s Pop Star Drama ‘Vox Lux’ (From The Wrap. 21 September 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- The Weekend Warrior 9/23/16: The Magnificent Seven, Storks (From LatinoReview. 21 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Festival Roundup: Woodstock Reveals Slate, Mill Valley Unveils Lineup, Hamptons Picks Opening And Closing Night Offerings (From Indiewire. 15 September 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)