How I Met Your Mother episode “Gary Blauman” begins three days after Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) and Robin’s (Cobie Smulders) wedding in New York City. Ted (Josh Radnor) is about to take The Mother (Cristin Milioti) on their very first date.
How I Met Your Mother Recap
Because it’s Ted, he makes reservations at a Scottish-Mexican fusion restaurant, where their famed dish is haggis enchiladas. On their walk to the establishment, the two engage in slightly awkward-yet-sweet banter. When they realize the restaurant has live music, they agree it might be best if they found a new spot. On the walk, Ted, convinced they won’t get in anywhere without a reservation, launches into the story of Gary Blauman.
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Ratings: Supergirl Rises in Week 4 (From TVLine.com. 17 November 2015, 8:21 AM, PST)
- How I Met Your Mother Duo Will Try to Win Back Your Trust With a New Show About New York City (From Vulture. 17 November 2015, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Stephen Colbert Addresses Paris Attacks: From Hashtags to Ratatouille, Every Sign of Support 'Is Positive' (From TVLine.com. 17 November 2015, 7:17 AM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- 6 Things New To Netflix This Week (Nov 30) (From Obsessed with Film. 30 November 2015, 2:39 AM, PST)
- Neil Patrick Harris's Family Snaps Just Keep Getting Cuter (From Popsugar. 28 November 2015, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares Cute Pic of Twins Prepping for Thanksgiving Dinner and Getting a "Biology" Lesson (From E! Online. 27 November 2015, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Can ‘Spotlight’ Score the Rare Oscar Hat Trick? (From Scott Feinberg. 30 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – The End of the Tour (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 29 November 2015, 8:10 AM, PST)
- Nominations for the 31st Film Independent Spirit Awards (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 2:47 AM, PST)