How I Met Your Mother episode “Gary Blauman” begins three days after Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) and Robin’s (Cobie Smulders) wedding in New York City. Ted (Josh Radnor) is about to take The Mother (Cristin Milioti) on their very first date.
How I Met Your Mother Recap
Because it’s Ted, he makes reservations at a Scottish-Mexican fusion restaurant, where their famed dish is haggis enchiladas. On their walk to the establishment, the two engage in slightly awkward-yet-sweet banter. When they realize the restaurant has live music, they agree it might be best if they found a new spot. On the walk, Ted, convinced they won’t get in anywhere without a reservation, launches into the story of Gary Blauman.
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/30/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 August 2014, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale? (From Moviefone. 29 August 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Here's What's New on Netflix for September 2014 (From Moviefone. 28 August 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Gone Girl (2014) Movie Trailer 2: A New Look at David Fincher’s Film (From Film-Book. 29 August 2014, 6:25 PM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- New Gone Girl Pictures: Piece Together the Clues (From BuzzSugar. 29 August 2014, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday, Cameron Diaz! Check Out the Star's Best Roles (From E! Online. 30 August 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- The Summer of Butts: An exhaustive booty trend timeline (From EW.com - PopWatch. 29 August 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win Sex Tape merchandise (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2014, 10:21 AM, PDT)