How I Met Your Mother episode “Gary Blauman” begins three days after Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) and Robin’s (Cobie Smulders) wedding in New York City. Ted (Josh Radnor) is about to take The Mother (Cristin Milioti) on their very first date.
How I Met Your Mother Recap
Because it’s Ted, he makes reservations at a Scottish-Mexican fusion restaurant, where their famed dish is haggis enchiladas. On their walk to the establishment, the two engage in slightly awkward-yet-sweet banter. When they realize the restaurant has live music, they agree it might be best if they found a new spot. On the walk, Ted, convinced they won’t get in anywhere without a reservation, launches into the story of Gary Blauman.
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Baby Girl on the Way for Lyndsy Fonseca and Noah Bean (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2017, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Was Barney Stinson As Sleazy As How I Met Your Mother Made Out? (From Screen Rant. 23 September 2017, 7:46 AM, PDT)
- How I Met Your Mother and 30 Rock Are Leaving Netflix Because 2017 Is Total Trash (From BuzzSugar. 15 September 2017, 8:50 PM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Elisabeth Moss Lands Post-Emmys Film Role + More Projects and Casting News (From Backstage. 22 September 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Spotlight: American Cancer Society's Celebrity Supporters (From Look to the Stars. 19 September 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm Is Boba Fett in New Star Wars Audio Book (From MovieWeb. 16 September 2017, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Netflix in October: What’s Coming and What to Watch Before It’s Gone (Photos) (From The Wrap. 20 September 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Link Runner 2017 (From FilmExperience. 29 August 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- These Photos Of Jason Segel In Front Of Tiny Doors Have The Internet Puzzled (From ET Canada. 29 August 2017, 10:58 AM, PDT)