How I Met Your Mother episode “Gary Blauman” begins three days after Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) and Robin’s (Cobie Smulders) wedding in New York City. Ted (Josh Radnor) is about to take The Mother (Cristin Milioti) on their very first date.
How I Met Your Mother Recap
Because it’s Ted, he makes reservations at a Scottish-Mexican fusion restaurant, where their famed dish is haggis enchiladas. On their walk to the establishment, the two engage in slightly awkward-yet-sweet banter. When they realize the restaurant has live music, they agree it might be best if they found a new spot. On the walk, Ted, convinced they won’t get in anywhere without a reservation, launches into the story of Gary Blauman.
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Ugly Betty's Becki Newton Joins Divorce Season 2 as [Spoiler]'s New Love (From TVLine.com. 14 April 2017, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- Peak TV Treasure: One Day at a Time (From TVLine.com. 12 April 2017, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- Empire Season 3 Episode 12 Review: Strange Bedfellows (From TVfanatic. 5 April 2017, 8:45 PM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- How Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Keep Their Marriage Strong: ‘We Like Going on Secret Weekend Dates’ (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Pot TV: Celebrate 4/20 By Watching the Most Memorable Stoner Shows (From Indiewire. 20 April 2017, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- Pot TV: Celebrate 4/20 By Watching the Most Memorable Stoner Shows (From Indiewire Television. 20 April 2017, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Circle’ Review: Tom Hanks and Emma Watson Star In a Misguided Story of Technology Gone Wrong — Tribeca 2017 (From Indiewire. 27 April 2017, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Cranston Remembers Jonathan Demme and The Film They Never Got To Do Together (From Indiewire. 26 April 2017, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Jonathan Demme, ‘Silence of the Lambs' and 'Philadelphia' Director, Dies at 73 (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 April 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)