How I Met Your Mother episode “Gary Blauman” begins three days after Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) and Robin’s (Cobie Smulders) wedding in New York City. Ted (Josh Radnor) is about to take The Mother (Cristin Milioti) on their very first date.
How I Met Your Mother Recap
Because it’s Ted, he makes reservations at a Scottish-Mexican fusion restaurant, where their famed dish is haggis enchiladas. On their walk to the establishment, the two engage in slightly awkward-yet-sweet banter. When they realize the restaurant has live music, they agree it might be best if they found a new spot. On the walk, Ted, convinced they won’t get in anywhere without a reservation, launches into the story of Gary Blauman.
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- 'The Peanuts Movie' Voice Cast Announced (From MovieWeb. 27 November 2014, 10:59 AM, PST)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Finale Caps Strong November for ABC (From Variety - TV News. 26 November 2014, 9:51 AM, PST)
- The Big Bang Theory season 8 episode 10 review: The Champagne Reflection (From Den of Geek. 24 November 2014, 7:34 AM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Writers Guild Files Unfair Labor Practice Charges Against ITV (From Variety - TV News. 24 November 2014, 9:28 AM, PST)
- 20 Celebrity Families to Follow on Instagram (From Popsugar. 23 November 2014, 12:16 PM, PST)
- "Gone Girl's" Rosamund Pike To Receive Major Palm Springs Film Fest Award! (From Manny the Movie Guy. 21 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Avengers Assemble, Puss in Boots, Muppets: BBC reveals Christmas movies (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 November 2014, 5:29 AM, PST)
- Avengers Assemble, Puss in Boots, Muppets: BBC reveals Christmas movies (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 November 2014, 5:29 AM, PST)
- 2015 Sundance Predictions: Which Film is the Next Whiplash? (From ioncinema. 19 November 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)