Between 1963 and 1965, ABC aired 49 episodes of the strange and the macabre in "The Outer Limits" (review). In honor of its 50th birthday, Creature Features is releasing The Outer Limits at 50 and celebrating with a premiere event that coincides with the opening of a new art exhibit.
Creature Features is proud to present a one-of-a-kind book: The Outer Limits At 50, written and edited by David J. Schow, author of the essential Outer Limits Companion and the world’s leading expert on the series.
This unprecedented look at the beloved show presents over 150 new pages of rare photographs and collectibles—including many in full color, unearthed here for the first time ever.
Published exclusively by Creature Features, with a lavish introduction by original Outer Limits zine publisher Ted C. Rypel, this limited trade paperback is jam-packed with never-before-published publicity and making-of photos, five decades of rare merchandise, exclusive photos of surviving props, »
- Debi Moore
Similar News ItemsGreg Nicotero
- Watch The Walking Dead Cast Be Brutally Beaten By Negan And Lucille (From We Got This Covered. 19 May 2017, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Tender Moment in the Tunnels Featured in New Clip from Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 (From DailyDead. 16 May 2017, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- Prepper Ranch Featured in New Behind-the-Scenes Video for Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 (From DailyDead. 11 May 2017, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- Mike Gold: Snappy Skippy Williamson (From Comicmix. 22 March 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Michael Davis: Weekend Without Bernie (From Comicmix. 21 March 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Mindy Newell: What Is Human? (From Comicmix. 20 March 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Timothy Bradstreet (I)
- Comics Corner: Penny Dreadful, The Walking Dead #167, Outcast #27, Paper Girls #14 (From DailyDead. 4 May 2017, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Punisher & Bullseye: Deadliest Hits Review (From We Got This Covered. 5 March 2017, 7:55 AM, PST)
- Right On Target – Your First Look At Bullseye #1! (From LRM Online. 6 January 2017, 11:45 AM, PST)