"The Turtles thought they’d be safe in Northampton– they were wrong! Surrounded on all sides, the Turtles will have to reunite as a fearsome fighting force. Will their newest ally be their salvation, or doom?"
This week I was giving some thought to my continued reviews for Tmnt and it's off-shoots. I thought about how each month I say it's great and one of the best titles you could pick up. Is the praise getting boring? Should I be harsher? I wasn't sure, but I opened up #32 in a slightly harsher state of mind.
But I'll have to disappoint you, as this is one of the best single issues of the entire series. Story is of course important,and the usual team of Eastman/Curnow/Waltz once again do a fine job with fitting dialogue and a »
- Chris Cooper
Similar News ItemsChris Cooper (I)
- Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Episode 16 Review – ‘Through Imperial Eyes’ (From Flickeringmyth. 26 February 2017, 12:53 PM, PST)
- ‘Live By Night’ Blu-ray Joined by Ben Affleck Collection on March 21st (From TheHDRoom. 22 February 2017, 9:47 AM, PST)
- A Movie Marathon for Sports Films Lovers (From Flickeringmyth. 19 February 2017, 5:00 PM, PST)
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (1987)
- Comic Book Review – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe #7 (From Flickeringmyth. 22 February 2017, 1:07 PM, PST)
- Playmates’ second wave of WWE/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mash-up figures revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 21 February 2017, 11:11 AM, PST)
- Nerd Buy: WWE/Tmnt Action Figures – Wave 2! (From Blogomatic3000. 19 February 2017, 11:40 AM, PST)
Ross Stevenson (II)
- Singapore’s Aurora Media Sets Up Content Fund (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2016, 2:28 AM, PDT)
- Comic Book Review: Actionverse #1 (From LRM Online. 15 April 2016, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- First official ‘Jem and the Holograms’ photos are anything but outrageous (From Hitfix. 11 May 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)