Channel 4 documentary series pulls in 2.7 million viewers, nearly twice the audience of ITV's 80s drama Edge of Heaven
Gogglebox returned to Channel 4 in its new Friday night slot with 2.7 million viewers, its biggest audience to date, sweeping aside ITV drama Edge of Heaven.
The TV show about people watching TV, which was a breakout hit for Channel 4 last year, has been moved from Wednesdays to a new peaktime slot at the end of the week.
Gogglebox pulled in 2.7 million viewers, a 10.8% share of the audience, between 9pm and 10pm, up on the 2.3 million (12.1%) who saw the last episode of its second series on 18 December.
- John Plunkett
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- Watch The First Trailer For HBO Comedy ‘Divorce’ Starring Sarah Jessica Parker & Thomas Haden Church (From The Playlist. 22 June 2016, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Iwan Rheon: Why the ‘Game of Thrones’ Psychopath Deserves to Be a Star (From Indiewire Television. 21 June 2016, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Iwan Rheon: Why the ‘Game of Thrones’ Psychopath Deserves to Be a Star (From Indiewire. 21 June 2016, 2:18 PM, PDT)
"The Inbetweeners" (2008)
- Studiocanal COO Romain Bessi Exits the Vivendi-Owned Group (From Variety - Film News. 3 June 2016, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- The Hoarder DVD Review (From ShockYa. 30 April 2016, 9:54 PM, PDT)
- Film4 Increases Funding, Will Co-Finance Martin McDonagh’s ‘Three Billboards’ (From The Wrap. 9 February 2016, 11:16 AM, PST)
"Have I Got News for You" (1990)
- Richard Osman: ‘I love crying. It’s like your pain is laughing’ (From The Guardian - TV News. 18 June 2016, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- BAFTA Selects Former BBC Executive Jane Lush as Chair (From Variety - Film News. 7 June 2016, 2:01 AM, PDT)
- BAFTA Selects Former BBC Executive Jane Lush as Chair (From Variety - TV News. 7 June 2016, 2:01 AM, PDT)