Patrick Stewart is a master actor, everyone knows that. It's his portrayal of a disgruntled worker from Louisiana that may be his finest work, though. During an appearance on "The Colbert Report," Stewart helped Stephen Colbert with a little bit of Obamacare hating.
It all stems from a story about a group that released an ad filled with stories about the Addoradable Healthcare Act, none of which are true. Throwing another on the fire, Stewart struts onto the stage in a trucker cap, with his two children (well, one child and an understudy).
He's just a regular American who likes to "crack open a domestic beer and watch the NASCARs." Unfortunately, his life of hard work has left him with a case of "fisherman's foot," which isn't covered by Obamacare.
If only Stewart could remember his lines. »
Similar News ItemsStephen Colbert
- Top Moments: Jimmy Kimmel's Friendly Reunion and True Blood's Lifeless Finale (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 28 August 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert Were Hilarious Together Even 20 Years Ago (From Vulture. 28 August 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Kirk Cameron Is ‘Saving Christmas’ in New Trailer (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 August 2014, 7:46 AM, PDT)
Patrick Stewart (I)
- Revisiting Star Trek Tng: Menage A Trois (From Den of Geek. 28 August 2014, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- The Simpsons top 50 episodes (From Den of Geek. 28 August 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Homer Simpson Chills Out in This Als Ice Bucket Challenge (Video) (From Moviefone. 27 August 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
"The Colbert Report" (2005)
- Stephen Colbert Tackles Media's Coverage of Isis: ‘TV, Scare Me ‘Til It's Brown Down Town’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 August 2014, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert's 'Frank' Take on Ferguson and Race (From Hitfix. 28 August 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- Interview: ‘Joel Murray & Friends’ at the New iO Chicago Venue (From HollywoodChicago.com. 28 August 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)