Los Angeles, March 2: Stand-up comedian and host Ellen DeGeneres is reportedly being disturbed by ghostly goings on in her new house.
DeGeneres and her wife Portia Di Rossi bought The Brody House in Holmby Hills area for $40 million in January. But they haven't been able to get a good night's sleep thanks to apparent spooky environment, reports contactmusic.com.
"The house has been remodelled, so Ellen thought it would have no trace of the former owner. But she was wrong. Within a few nights of moving in, Ellen started hearing random noises including footsteps and doors opening and closing," said a source.
"Then, in the middle of the night she heard a woman's faint cry. Ellen is totally freaked out. She hasn't had. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Ludacris Opens Up About ''Romantic'' Proposal to Pregnant Wife Eudoxie, Jokes They Have a ''Baby Dropping!'' (From E! Online. 31 March 2015, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Shows Off Her "Beautiful, Sexy" Husband-Approved Lingerie to Ellen DeGeneres—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 30 March 2015, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Hilary Duff Explains Her Sexy Bikini Selfie, Burt Jenner Defends His Dad Bruce + More in Last Lap (From VH1.com. 30 March 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Portia de Rossi
- New Scandal Season 4,Episode 18 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 26 March 2015, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Trick ’r Treat Cake Pop Sam Print from Cavity Colors, Gehenna – Where Death Lives Kickstarter Campaign, Stigmata Blu-ray (From DailyDead. 24 March 2015, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington's Speech Will Change the Way You Think About Equality (From Popsugar. 23 March 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)