Jillian Michaels shocked face was plastered all over the media last month when The Biggest Loser winner Rachel Frederickson appeared at the show’s finale displaying a much leaner body than the one she had when she first left the show.
Michaels, who didn’t personally oversee Frederickson’s weight-loss, hadn’t expected to see the contestant so thin. "I was stunned," Michaels told HuffPost Live, adding that fellow trainer Bob Harper didn’t know the extent of Frederickson’s slimdown either. "I thought she had lost too much weight."
In an effort to avoid situations like Frederickson’s, The Biggest Loser employs a variety of “checks and balances.” After contestants leave the ranch to utilize the eating and exercise habits they’ve been taught, they are routinely contacted to make sure everything is going well. Michaels believes that the system failed this time around. »
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- Teresa Giudice Smiles with Family In New Photo from Inside Prison (From TooFab. 6 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Jillian Michaels Proves She's in the Best Shape of Her Life When Covering Shape Magazine—See Her Fitness Secrets (From E! Online. 24 June 2015, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- #Smwla Preview: Learn To Build An Online Empire Like Blogilates’ Cassey Ho (From Tubefilter News. 4 June 2015, 3:19 PM, PDT)
Bob Harper (II)
- Alison Sweeney Is Leaving The Biggest Loser (From E! Online. 25 August 2015, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- "The Biggest Loser: Glory Days" Finale -- See the Incredible Weight Loss Pics! (From TooFab. 30 January 2015, 6:45 AM, PST)
- 'The Biggest Loser' Recap: Who Will Make the Final Three? (From BuddyTV. 22 January 2015, 11:01 AM, PST)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/29/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 August 2015, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- Alison Sweeney Leaving ‘Biggest Loser’ After Eight Years (From Uinterview. 26 August 2015, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Spartan Race: NBC Announces Plans for New Competition Series (From TVLine.com. 26 August 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)