Jillian Michaels shocked face was plastered all over the media last month when The Biggest Loser winner Rachel Frederickson appeared at the show’s finale displaying a much leaner body than the one she had when she first left the show.
Michaels, who didn’t personally oversee Frederickson’s weight-loss, hadn’t expected to see the contestant so thin. "I was stunned," Michaels told HuffPost Live, adding that fellow trainer Bob Harper didn’t know the extent of Frederickson’s slimdown either. "I thought she had lost too much weight."
In an effort to avoid situations like Frederickson’s, The Biggest Loser employs a variety of “checks and balances.” After contestants leave the ranch to utilize the eating and exercise habits they’ve been taught, they are routinely contacted to make sure everything is going well. Michaels believes that the system failed this time around. »
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Reunite at PETA's 35th Anniversary Party (From TooFab. 1 October 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Alison Sweeney Is Leaving The Biggest Loser (From E! Online. 25 August 2015, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- Teresa Giudice Smiles with Family In New Photo from Inside Prison (From TooFab. 6 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
Bob Harper (II)
- Bob Harper Will Host Season 17 Of ‘The Biggest Loser’ (From Uinterview. 9 September 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Bob Harper Taking Over as Host of The Biggest Loser After Alison Sweeney's Exit (From Us Weekly. 8 September 2015, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Biggest Loser Trainer Bob Harper to Replace Alison Sweeney as Host (From TVovermind.com. 8 September 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of NBC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 October 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Hunted: CBS Orders New Reality Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 October 2015, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Gabrielle Reece To Host Fitness Reality Series ‘Strong’ For NBC (From Uinterview. 1 October 2015, 6:04 PM, PDT)