First Lady Michelle Obama is going to Pawnee!
NBC announced Thursday that Obama, 50, will make a cameo on the Parks and Recreation season finale, set to air Thursday, April 24.
Related: Beyonce Celebrates Michelle Obama's 50th Birthday
The episode, titled "Moving Up," was filmed in late February in Miami, where she recognized investments in healthier out-of-school programs as part of her "Let's Move" initiative aimed at fighting childhood obesity.
The first lady is not the first political figure to appear on the sitcom, which profiles the absurd antics of an Indiana town's public officials. Vice President Joe Biden guest starred on the show a little more than a year ago and also making cameos were Arizona Senator John McCain and former Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich. »
Similar News Items"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- Wamg Giveaway – Win The Hero Starring Sam Elliott on Blu-ray (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 September 2017, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Ghosted Series Premiere Recap and Review (From TVovermind.com. 25 September 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Natasha Lyonne, Leslye Headland, & Amy Poehler Join Forces for New Netflix Comedy Series (From Women and Hollywood. 21 September 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Prince Harry Attends Invictus Games In Canada (From Look to the Stars. 25 September 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Prince Harry and Melania Trump Meet at the Royal’s Third Annual Invictus Games (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2017, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Prince Harry Meets First Lady Melania Trump Ahead of Invictus Games (From E! Online. 23 September 2017, 11:08 AM, PDT)
John McCain (I)
- Jimmy Kimmel Thanks Senators McCain, Collins for Potentially Thwarting Healthcare Bill (From Variety - TV News. 25 September 2017, 7:44 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Vietnam War’: How Vietnamese Women Saw Combat and Got Involved in Other Harrowing War Efforts (From Indiewire Television. 25 September 2017, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Vietnam War’: How Vietnamese Women Saw Combat and Got Involved in Other Harrowing War Efforts (From Indiewire. 25 September 2017, 6:10 PM, PDT)