After delivering the critical and box office smash “The Social Network,” Sony has commissioned the Facebook drama’s creative team for another high-profile techie-themed biopic, this time about Apple founder and tech pioneer Steve Jobs.
Sorkin has publicly said the Jobs biopic will be divided into three long scenes, each taking place backstage before one of Apple’s infamous product launches.
“The first one being the Mac,” he told the Daily Beast. “The second one being NeXT, after he had left Apple. »
- Justin Kroll
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- ‘Gone Girl’ Star Tyler Perry on Director David Fincher: His Eyes and Brain Should be Donated to Science (From The Wrap. 1 October 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Garner On Trying to Balance Motherhood With Her...Cellphone?! Reveals Favorite App (From E! Online. 1 October 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- The National chime in for new 'Theory of Everything' trailer (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 1 October 2014, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Possibly Returning To ‘Two And A Half Men’ (From The Hollywood News. 29 September 2014, 10:25 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Enjoy Low-Key Weekend Ahead of Baby's Arrival—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 29 September 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- George Clooney Gets Married, Chelsea Clinton Welcomes a Baby & More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 28 September 2014, 6:45 PM, PDT)
The Social Network (2010)
- 'Gone Girl' (2014) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 1 October 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Ranked: The Films Of David Fincher (From The Playlist. 1 October 2014, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Dialogues: David Fincher's "Gone Girl" (From MUBI. 1 October 2014, 10:42 AM, PDT)