After delivering the critical and box office smash “The Social Network,” Sony has commissioned the Facebook drama’s creative team for another high-profile techie-themed biopic, this time about Apple founder and tech pioneer Steve Jobs.
Sorkin has publicly said the Jobs biopic will be divided into three long scenes, each taking place backstage before one of Apple’s infamous product launches.
“The first one being the Mac,” he told the Daily Beast. “The second one being NeXT, after he had left Apple. »
- Justin Kroll
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Inside Obama's Live Nation Event: Ashton Kutcher Talks Tech, Donors Plot Midterm Campaigns (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 24 July 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Mayim Bialik will host TV Land's reboot of 'Candid Camera' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 24 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Pregnant Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Enjoy Low-Key Lunch in West Hollywood—See a Pic of the Parents-to-Be! (From E! Online. 22 July 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Susan Sarandon's Secret Fling, Chris Martin's Marriage Confession & More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 28 July 2014)
- See All the Stars at Comic-Con! (From Popsugar. 27 July 2014, 8:21 PM, PDT)
- 21 Celebrity Instagrams That Take You Inside Comic-Con (From Popsugar. 27 July 2014, 6:14 PM, PDT)
The Social Network (2010)
- Another New Horns Poster Slithers Online (From Horror Asylum. 25 July 2014)
- Jesse Eisenberg Tells Audience at Play in Israel He Didn't Fear Visiting (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 July 2014, 1:32 AM, PDT)
- 5 Sexy Secrets from the ‘Fifty Shades’ Trailer (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2014, 6:56 AM, PDT)