After delivering the critical and box office smash “The Social Network,” Sony has commissioned the Facebook drama’s creative team for another high-profile techie-themed biopic, this time about Apple founder and tech pioneer Steve Jobs.
Sorkin has publicly said the Jobs biopic will be divided into three long scenes, each taking place backstage before one of Apple’s infamous product launches.
“The first one being the Mac,” he told the Daily Beast. “The second one being NeXT, after he had left Apple. »
- Justin Kroll
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Chris Messina on Returning to ‘Mindy Project,’ His Sexy New Thriller ‘Blame’ (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Val Kilmer Really Wants to Be Batman Again (From MovieWeb. 28 April 2017, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Justice League’ Star Ray Fisher Signs With CAA (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2017, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- Daniel Day-Lewis and Michael Fassbender: Why They Hold the Highest Metacritic Actor Scores (From Indiewire. 28 April 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Surprises Her Parents With a Home Makeover (From E! Online. 25 April 2017, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Brings Mom To Tears After Renovating Her Parents’ Condo — See The Emotional Clip! (From ET Canada. 25 April 2017, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Songs That Jack You Up: Filter’s “Hey Man Nice Shot” (From TVovermind.com. 28 April 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Take a Deep, Meaty Dive Into the Gross Story Behind ‘Fight Club’ Sound Effects — Watch (From Indiewire. 28 April 2017, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- F. Gary Gray's Furious Tendencies (From MUBI. 28 April 2017, 4:30 AM, PDT)