A couple of months ago Disney gained control of the Indiana Jones characters so they could continue the adventures of everyone's favorite archeologist. There was also a rumor going around at the same time saying that Harrison Ford had a few conditions that had to be met for him to return as Han Solo in Star Wars: Episode VII. One of those was him reprising his role as Indiana Jones.
Now thanks to Market Saw, we have word that Ford is in negotiations for two more Indiana Jones films. This is what their source had to say,
"Regarding Harrison Ford, two more Indiana Jones features are in the negotiation stages as per Ford's contract clause on Star Wars, which is the primary reason he didn't 'publicly' or 'privately' commit, or so I'm told."
So will we see not just one, but at least two more Indiana Jones movies! There's no »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Gary Whitta to Adapt Mark Millar’s Starlight After He Wraps up Star Wars Script (From Collider.com. 19 September 2014, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars' writer will script Mark Millar's 'Starlight' movie (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 19 September 2014, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Disney Finds Its Pete For ‘Pete’s Dragon’ Remake (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 19 September 2014, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Scott Frank Talks 'A Walk Among the Tombstones,' The Western He's Dying To Make, And More (From The Playlist. 19 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Godzilla’ Sequel To Be Scripted By Max Borenstein (From Deadline New York. 18 September 2014, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- DreamWorks Taps Lyndsay Harding as CFO (From Variety - Film News. 18 September 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass are 'Bourne' again. Are they Hollywood's top actor/director pair? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars' C-3Po Demanded These 2 Things From J.J. Abrams Before Signing His Contract (From Cinema Blend. 16 September 2014, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Anthony Daniels Talks New C3PO Costume in 'Star Wars 7' (From MovieWeb. 16 September 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)