Slime time is drawing near.
Nickelodeon announced Monday the nominees for the 27th annual Kids’ Choice Awards, hosted by Mark Wahlberg.
Sandra Bullock, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Lawrence and Jayma Mays will vie for favorite movie actress, and Lawrence’s film “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” is up against “Iron Man 3,” “Oz the Great and Powerful” and “The Smurfs 2” for favorite movie. Bullock and Lawrence also nabbed noms for favorite female buttkicker, along with Evangeline Lily and Jena Malone. The Iron Man himself, Robert Downey Jr., competes with Johnny Depp, Neil Patrick Harris and Adam Sandler in the favorite movie actor category.
On the TV side, “The Big Bang Theory,” “Good Luck Charlie,” “Jessie” and “Sam & Cat” are up for favorite TV show. Singing competition rivals “American Idol” and “The Voice” compete with “America’s Got Talent” and “Wipeout” for favorite reality show.
Noms for favorite music group went to Maroon 5, »
- Andrea Seikaly
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant With Her First Child! (From E! Online. 1 September 2014, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- New Mistresses Season 3 Still Up In The Air,ABC Hasn’t Decided Yet (From OnTheFlix. 1 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- 24 Movie Talks Heat Up (Again): Is Jack Finally Headed to the Big Screen? (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2014, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Celebrities Barbecue Like Real Human Beings (From VH1.com. 1 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Fxx's Every Simpsons Ever Marathon: Day 12 - HitFix Picks (From Hitfix. 31 August 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga, Jimi Hendrix And More Join The Fantasia: Music Evolved Setlist (From We Got This Covered. 31 August 2014, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Happening, Using Money David Fincher Didn't Want (From Cinema Blend. 1 September 2014, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Australian government offers Disney funding (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 September 2014, 1:54 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Smith shows huge weight loss with Yoga Hosers image (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2014, 5:18 PM, PDT)