Slime time is drawing near.
Nickelodeon announced Monday the nominees for the 27th annual Kids’ Choice Awards, hosted by Mark Wahlberg.
Sandra Bullock, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Lawrence and Jayma Mays will vie for favorite movie actress, and Lawrence’s film “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” is up against “Iron Man 3,” “Oz the Great and Powerful” and “The Smurfs 2” for favorite movie. Bullock and Lawrence also nabbed noms for favorite female buttkicker, along with Evangeline Lily and Jena Malone. The Iron Man himself, Robert Downey Jr., competes with Johnny Depp, Neil Patrick Harris and Adam Sandler in the favorite movie actor category.
On the TV side, “The Big Bang Theory,” “Good Luck Charlie,” “Jessie” and “Sam & Cat” are up for favorite TV show. Singing competition rivals “American Idol” and “The Voice” compete with “America’s Got Talent” and “Wipeout” for favorite reality show.
Noms for favorite music group went to Maroon 5, »
- Andrea Seikaly
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- CinemaCon 2017: Disney Panel - The Last Jedi, Thor Ragnarok, Wreck-It Ralph (From JoBlo. 29 March 2017, 1:57 AM, PDT)
- Cinemacon: Disney Plays Hold ‘Em in Vegas, Announces ‘Wreck-It Ralph 2’ Details (From Variety - Film News. 28 March 2017, 10:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Rogue One': 35 Characters Ranked, from Worst to Best (Photos) (From The Wrap. 28 March 2017, 4:55 PM, PDT)
"American Idol" (2002)
- 'American Idol' Bidding War Between Fox and NBC (From TMZ. 28 March 2017, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Thinning of the Heard (From TVLine.com. 27 March 2017, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- Kanye West, No 'American Idol' For Me (From TMZ. 27 March 2017, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga’s 31st Birthday: Net Worth, Coachella Performance Causes To Celebrate (From Uinterview. 28 March 2017, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Little Monsters Unite! We’re Celebrating Lady Gaga’s Birthday With the Star’s Most “Gaga” Moments (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Why 2017 Is Shaping Up to Be Lady Gaga's Strongest Year Yet (From E! Online. 28 March 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)