"No, just kidding," he tells Zap2it. "It's definitely going to bring back memories. My brother, Ricky, got me into 'Glee' in its first season and the songs that they've chosen, I'm like, 'Oh, yeah!'"
Adds Jenner's sometime onscreen love interest (and real-life fiancee), Melissa Benoist, "They're playing to the fans, for sure. The fans will be really happy."
Want to see if you're happy? Check out the tracklisting for the newest "Glee" album from Columbia Records, "Glee: The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes, which hits stores March 25 (via The Hollywood Reporter).
1. "Keep Holding On" (Season 5 version) featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Review: John Ridley aims high with ABC's 'American Crime' (From Hitfix. 4 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- How ‘Glee’s’ Jenna Ushkowitz Created a Global Support Network for Adoptees (Video) (From The Wrap. 3 March 2015, 3:54 PM, PST)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, NCIS, Big Bang, Empire, Once, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Glee and More (From TVLine.com. 3 March 2015, 2:20 PM, PST)
- Which Celebrities Are Godparents For Their Famous Friends? (From Popsugar. 2 March 2015, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West want Beyonce Knowles, Jay-z as neighbors (From National Ledger. 1 March 2015, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Ingrid Michaelson Splits From Her Husband After 3 Years (From Popsugar. 27 February 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's Daughter Charlotte Visits "Auntie" Kristin Chenoweth on Broadway: Photos (From Us Weekly. 3 March 2015, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Kerry Washington Honored by GLAAD (From Variety - TV News. 3 March 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)
- Kerry Washington Honored by GLAAD (From Variety - Film News. 3 March 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)