The 2014 Olympic Games are wrapping up, but until they're good and done, most TV is still in reruns. That doesn't mean there weren't plenty of good lines from the shows that did have new episodes, though.
George St. Geegland when Gil Faizon pulls out a freezer Ziploc full of wine: "One of the best movies I ever went to sleep during was 'Sideways.'"
Bobby: "Let me tell you about my life, son. Last night I had six Doritos Locos Tacos and fell asleep naked under the stars, »
Similar News ItemsJimmy Fallon
- Lorne Michaels on ‘SNL’s’ Future, Seth Meyers’ Partisanship, Recruiting Larry David and Not Apologizing for Trump (From Indiewire. 24 June 2016, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- Lorne Michaels on ‘SNL’s’ Future, Seth Meyers’ Partisanship, Recruiting Larry David and Not Apologizing for Trump (From Indiewire Television. 24 June 2016, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- What It Takes to Write ‘The Tonight Show’ (And The Writers’ 5 Favorite Sketches) (From Indiewire Television. 24 June 2016, 11:20 AM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Ricky Gervais, Hugh Laurie & More of Hollywood’s British Community Shocked About Brexit Vote (From Indiewire. 24 June 2016, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- What's Brexit, Anyway? All About the U.K.'s Vote to Leave the European Union - And Why It Matters to Americans (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2016, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- Seeing the Game of Thrones Cast in Other Roles Will Seriously Weird You Out (From BuzzSugar. 22 June 2016, 6:30 PM, PDT)
Sherlock Holmes (2009)
- Therapy For A Vampire – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 June 2016, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Fantastic Beasts Preview Introduces a New Wizarding World Hero (From MovieWeb. 23 June 2016, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Filming on the The Hatton Garden Job movie underway (From Flickeringmyth. 23 June 2016, 2:10 AM, PDT)