An epic rebirth to Toho’s iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure, from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, pits the world’s most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity’s scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.
At this year’s SXSW (March 7 – 15), there will be a special screening of the original 1954 Japanese film followed by Q&A with Edwards. For more information visit http://sxsw.com/film.
Edwards directs from a screenplay by Max Borenstein and Oscar nominee Frank Darabont (“The Green Mile,” “The Shawshank Redemption”), story by David Callaham and Max Borenstein, based on the character “Godzilla” owned and created by Toho Co., Ltd. Thomas Tull »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsBryan Cranston
- Woody Harrelson is Lbj in first trailer for the Rob Reiner film (From JoBlo. 27 July 2017, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- 5 reasons to watch Before I Fall (From Cineplex. 27 July 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- ‘Godfather’ Producer Al Ruddy, Good Films Team on World War II Drama (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 27 July 2017, 11:48 AM, PDT)
Django Unchained (2012)
- First trailer for Locarno premiere 'Iceman' (From ScreenDaily. 25 July 2017, 3:19 AM, PDT)
- ‘Dunkirk’ and the 70mm Experience: Why The Unlikely Comeback of the Big-Screen Format Has Hollywood’s Attention (From Indiewire. 20 July 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Why Quentin Tarantino’s Manson Murders Project Would Be a Radical Change of Pace (From Indiewire. 12 July 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Is Scottish Legend James Douglas In Netflix’s ‘Outlaw King’ (From Deadline. 27 July 2017, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- The Wall Review (From HeyUGuys. 27 July 2017, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- The Wall review – Aaron Taylor-Johnson under fire in menacing Iraq war duel (From The Guardian - Film News. 27 July 2017, 4:30 AM, PDT)