The Celtic Studios hierarchy has promoted Patrick Mulhearn to executive director of Celtic Studios, which is now completely owned and operated locally. Mulhearn will focus on business development and long-term growth of Celtic Studios and the Media Centre.
Aaron Bayham is named director of studio operations at the Celtic Media Centre, Derek Elkins becomes manager of operations and production services and Brooke Laney will serve as marketing and events coordinator for the studio.
The Celtic Media Centre is the largest design-built studio facility in the State, covering nearly 150,000sq ft of stage space, 90,000sq ft of office space and eight acres of paved and unpaved backlot for set construction or future development.
- email@example.com (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Could more ‘Twilight’ sequels be on the way? (From The Hollywood News. 26 September 2016, 11:40 PM, PDT)
- Alternate poster artwork and new promo for Westworld, Nycc panel announced (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- ‘Invitation to the Set’ featurette for Westworld (From Flickeringmyth. 20 September 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)
Summit Entertainment [us]
- U.S. Briefs: 'La La Land' release moves back one week (From ScreenDaily. 25 September 2016, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- ‘La La Land’ Release Date Pushed Back by One Week (From Variety - Film News. 23 September 2016, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Deepwater Horizon Review: Gripping and Fiery (From MovieWeb. 23 September 2016, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Alexander Siddig Slams Show’s Low Pay and Scheduling Woes (From Indiewire Television. 26 September 2016, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Alexander Siddig Slams Show’s Low Pay and Scheduling Woes (From Indiewire. 26 September 2016, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway: Win Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy Xv on Blu-ray (5 Winners) (From TheHDRoom. 26 September 2016, 7:24 AM, PDT)