More often than not, it's the dysfunctional TV relationships that viewers find themselves cheering for. But for every Damon and Elena or Olivia and Fitz, there's another couple out there that has managed to prove that love can be stable and happy and still be cheer-worthy.
So in honor of Valentine's Day, here's a look at the recent TV relationships that make us love the idea of love.
Ben and Leslie, 'Parks and Recreation'
These two were soulmates from the get-go, and the ways that Ben and Leslie go above and beyond to make one another happy is inspiring. They understand that love requires sacrifice, but that sacrifice doesn't mean they need to end their romance. Also, they show laughter is the best medicine.
Meredith and Derek, 'Grey's Anatomy'
Though Meredith and Derek have had plenty of ups and downs over the years, at the end of the day, »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- 2 of Your Favorite Game of Thrones Characters May Secretly Be Related (From BuzzSugar. 28 March 2017, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds ‘Game Of Thrones’ Aidan Gillen; Charlotte Riley Returns As May (From Deadline TV. 28 March 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones: Cersei Might Be Getting a New Boo, and We're Into It (From BuzzSugar. 28 March 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Random Roles: Richard Riehle on his long career and short mustache, including the few times he shaved it off (From The AV Club. 28 March 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 3/28/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 March 2017, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- Bones: 5 Famous Guest-Stars You May Have Forgotten About (From TVovermind.com. 26 March 2017, 2:44 PM, PDT)
"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- The Fosters Season 4 Episode 18 Review: Dirty Laundry (From TVfanatic. 28 March 2017, 8:26 PM, PDT)
- 2016-17 TV Show Season Ratings (week 27) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 March 2017, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Giacomo Gianniotti Reveals Why Powerful Cancer Episode Hits Close to Home (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 March 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)