Nicolas Cage is an acting veteran who has appeared in more than 70 films, winning a Best Actor Academy Award for his searing portrayal of a writer drinking himself to death in Leaving Las Vegas. He’s also famous for turning in wildly over-the-top, hammed to the hilt performances without breaking a sweat. His hardcore fans praise his best films (Adaptation, Red Rock West, Bringing Out The Dead) even as they adore his arguably terrible ones (Gone in Sixty Seconds, Drive Angry, The Wicker Man) just because he’s Nic Cage.
Still, with the exception of 2013′s successful animated feature The Croods – in which he voiced the patriarch of a family of cave-dwellers – his last real hit would be 2010′s Kick-Ass, and his last critically celebrated turn might date back to 2006′s World Trade Center. For the last few years Cage’s output has mainly consisted of a series ...
Click to »
- Anthony Vieira
Similar News ItemsNicolas Cage
- Exclusive interview with American Made’s William Mark McCullough (From Flickeringmyth. 22 September 2017, 1:33 AM, PDT)
- Movie News: Matt Damon to Star in 'Charlatan'; 'The Croods 2' Nabs New Release Date (From Movies.com. 20 September 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Lego Ninjago Movie’ Review: Warner Bros. Keeps Building the World’s Most Consistently Great Animated Franchise (From Indiewire. 20 September 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Matthew Vaughn Blames ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ for Delay of His ‘Flash Gordon’ Remake (From The Wrap. 22 September 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Review: ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Represents the Worst of Matthew Vaughn’s Sensibilities (From The Film Stage. 22 September 2017, 4:06 AM, PDT)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 September 2017, 7:43 PM, PDT)
Drive Angry (2011)
- Exclusive Interview: Composer Michael Wandmacher discusses his Voice from the Stone score and more (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2017, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- Awfully Good: Drive Angry (From JoBlo. 28 June 2017, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- The Tao of Nicolas Cage: Gone in 60 Seconds (From FilmSchoolRejects. 14 April 2017, 3:51 PM, PDT)