Like an avenging angel wrapped in red cellophane, Valentine’s Day is back to remind us all that we should be better lovers. You know what, Valentine’s Day? F*ck you and the Whitman’s Sampler you rode in on. Here are 20 reasons why nobody should bother with romance this February 14.
Ripley is a great movie, but it’s long on suspense and deception and short on romance. Ripley connives and insinuates his way through a whole gaggle of actual and imagined romantic partners – both female and male – and even those who manage to survive to the final reel are most assuredly a bit more guarded after dating him. Side note: did you realize that the guy that Ripley romances and then murders is Derek from Smash? Seriously, one of the best casts ever assembled, and also Gwyneth Paltrow.
Anti-romance, anti-feminist, »
- Brian Juergens
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shows Daughter Apple's "Red Carpet" Look on the Day of the 2015 Met Ball—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 6 May 2015, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Had a Very Good Reason For Skipping the Met Gala (From Popsugar. 6 May 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Posts Rare Pic of Daughter Apple, Throws Shade at Met Gala Again! (From TooFab. 6 May 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
Paul Rudd (I)
- New ‘Ant-Man’ Poster Is Typically Marvel-ous (From The Hollywood News. 6 May 2015, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Final poster for Ant-Man debuts, featuring Paul Rudd and the entire cast (From Cineplex. 6 May 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- 2015 Fantasia Film Festival to Feature Tales of Halloween World Premiere (From DailyDead. 6 May 2015, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Every Best Picture Oscar Winner, Ranked From Worst to Best (From Moviefone. 6 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 100 Essential Action Scenes: Foot Chases (From SoundOnSight. 5 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Danny Boushebel on his upcoming role in Elementary (From Flickeringmyth. 4 May 2015, 1:21 AM, PDT)