In 2012, the big hit of Berlin Film Festival was Iron Sky, the Fenno-German-Australian sci-fi comedy about the imminent return of the Nazis from the Dark Side of the Moon. The film was a hit worldwide, and the sequel has been planned ever since the release. A brief teaser trailer has been released for the upcoming sequel Iron Sky: The Coming Race, which you can check out below.
During Berlin Film Festival 2014, the wraps around the sequel are slightly cracked open. With the announcement of the writer and backed by both Mbb in Germany and Fff in Finland, the filmmakers start looking for a prominent sales company for Iron Sky sequel, titled Iron Sky: The Coming Race.
Writer Dalan Musson has joined the production. Musson is a Us screenwriter whose credits include Rangarok and Blood Wars, features written for Warner Bros. under a two picture deal. Dalan also wrote Jeremiah Harm, »
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Box Office: ‘War Room’ Stuns With $11 Million, Zac Efron’s ‘We Are Your Friends’ Tanks (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2015, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- 'Iron Giant 2' Is Coming Teases Vin Diesel (From MovieWeb. 29 August 2015, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- Christian Drama Soars at North American Box Office: Could the 'Straight Outta Compton' Reign Be Over? (From Alt Film Guide. 29 August 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- 139 movie sequels currently in the works (From Den of Geek. 18 June 2015, 3:33 AM, PDT)
- Iron Sky 2 raises $500k from crowdfunding (From ScreenDaily. 2 January 2015, 5:56 AM, PST)
- VFX featurette for Iron Sky: The Coming Race (From Flickeringmyth. 1 January 2015, 3:41 AM, PST)
Iron Sky (2012)
- DVD Review – Soldiers of the Damned (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2015, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Haugesund Hosts First Edition of ‘Nordic Genre Boost’ (From Variety - Film News. 13 August 2015, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- Deadpool trailer is rude, crude and dangerously entertaining (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 August 2015, 5:37 AM, PDT)