In the latest of a string of bizarre behaviors, Shia Labeouf donned a paper bag on his head to the premiere of Lars Von Trier’s “Nymphomaniac: Part 1″ at the Berlin Film Festival Sunday night while walking the red carpet.
While the rest of his wardrobe — a black tuxedo and bow tie — suited the event, the message written in black paint over the paper bag is in line with his ongoing Twitter stunt. It read “I Am Not Famous Anymore,” which the 27-year-old thesp has been repeatedly posting on his Twitter account since Jan. 13.
I Am Not Famous Anymore—
Shia Labeouf (@thecampaignbook) February 08, 2014
Just earlier that day, Labeouf had stormed out of a press conference after responding to a single question about performing sex scenes in the explicit film.
“When seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea,” he said before abruptly leaving the stage. »
- Alex Stedman
Similar News ItemsShia LaBeouf
- Hasbro Chief Confirms 4 More ‘Transformers’ Sequels (From Variety - Film News. 4 October 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Casey Affleck, Woody Harrelson & Kate Winslet Star in The First Trailer For John Hillcoat’s ‘Triple 9’ (From The Playlist. 4 October 2015, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- Flower-Throwing Stalker Interrupts Keira Knightley’s Broadway Debut (From Vulture. 2 October 2015, 10:28 AM, PDT)
Lars von Trier
- Eleven Emotionally Horrific Art Films (From SoundOnSight. 3 October 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- If You Want It - Sfw Official Trailer Gaspar Noé's 3D Sex Film 'Love' (From FirstShowing.net. 29 September 2015, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Drafthouse Films to Release Danish Shock Comedy 'Klown Forever' (From Indiewire. 28 September 2015, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- 15 years ago today: Rory and Lorelei graced our TV screens in the ‘Gilmore Girls’ series premiere (From Hitfix. 5 October 2015, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Three new clips from Burnt starring Bradley Cooper (From Flickeringmyth. 2 October 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Bradley Cooper Is an Arrogant Prick in 'Burnt' Clip (From Indiewire. 2 October 2015, 7:41 AM, PDT)