In the latest of a string of bizarre behaviors, Shia Labeouf donned a paper bag on his head to the premiere of Lars Von Trier’s “Nymphomaniac: Part 1″ at the Berlin Film Festival Sunday night while walking the red carpet.
While the rest of his wardrobe — a black tuxedo and bow tie — suited the event, the message written in black paint over the paper bag is in line with his ongoing Twitter stunt. It read “I Am Not Famous Anymore,” which the 27-year-old thesp has been repeatedly posting on his Twitter account since Jan. 13.
I Am Not Famous Anymore—
Shia Labeouf (@thecampaignbook) February 08, 2014
Just earlier that day, Labeouf had stormed out of a press conference after responding to a single question about performing sex scenes in the explicit film.
“When seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea,” he said before abruptly leaving the stage. »
- Alex Stedman
Similar News ItemsShia LaBeouf
- Zurich fest unveils gala titles (From ScreenDaily. 25 August 2016, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- The inherent oddness of Michael Bay’s Transformers films (From Den of Geek. 24 August 2016, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Ben-Hur’ Flops With $11.4 Million, ‘Suicide Squad’ Still on Top (From Variety - Film News. 21 August 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
Lars von Trier
- Summer Movie Winners and Losers: A Critic’s Round-Up (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2016, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- New to Streaming: ‘De Palma,’ ‘Sunset Song,’ ‘Melancholia,’ ‘The Jungle Book,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 26 August 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- ‘In Order Of Disappearance’ Is A Bitter, Bloody Treat For The Black Of Heart [Review] (From The Playlist. 25 August 2016, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Sneak Peek At The 2017 Pirelli Calender, Featuring Penelope Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Alicia Vikander And More (From ET Canada. 28 August 2016, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Great Job, Internet!: Recreating a Kill Bill fight sequence at home is messy business (From The AV Club. 16 August 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- What is the greatest movie poster ever created? (From The Hollywood News. 10 August 2016, 4:08 AM, PDT)