In the latest of a string of bizarre behaviors, Shia Labeouf donned a paper bag on his head to the premiere of Lars Von Trier’s “Nymphomaniac: Part 1″ at the Berlin Film Festival Sunday night while walking the red carpet.
While the rest of his wardrobe — a black tuxedo and bow tie — suited the event, the message written in black paint over the paper bag is in line with his ongoing Twitter stunt. It read “I Am Not Famous Anymore,” which the 27-year-old thesp has been repeatedly posting on his Twitter account since Jan. 13.
I Am Not Famous Anymore—
Shia Labeouf (@thecampaignbook) February 08, 2014
Just earlier that day, Labeouf had stormed out of a press conference after responding to a single question about performing sex scenes in the explicit film.
“When seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea,” he said before abruptly leaving the stage. »
- Alex Stedman
Similar News ItemsShia LaBeouf
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 April 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham Wants to Have Dinner With Hillary Clinton (From Popsugar. 18 April 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Shia Labeouf Only Owns One Pair of Pants—Here's Proof! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 2:40 PM, PDT)
Lars von Trier
- Win Nymph()maniac on double disc Blu-ray and DVD (From HeyUGuys. 21 April 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Conference Call Interview With Jamie Bell On Turn (From We Got This Covered. 20 April 2014, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- We Are the Best! review Lukas Moodysson rediscovers his sense of fun (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 April 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Has Uma Thurman called off engagement to Arki Busson? (From RealBollywood. 20 April 2014, 9:31 PM, PDT)
- Uma Thurman 'happy to be older mum' (From RealBollywood. 19 April 2014, 2:17 AM, PDT)
- Post third child, Uma Thurman at peace (From RealBollywood. 18 April 2014, 4:52 AM, PDT)