In the latest of a string of bizarre behaviors, Shia Labeouf donned a paper bag on his head to the premiere of Lars Von Trier’s “Nymphomaniac: Part 1″ at the Berlin Film Festival Sunday night while walking the red carpet.
While the rest of his wardrobe — a black tuxedo and bow tie — suited the event, the message written in black paint over the paper bag is in line with his ongoing Twitter stunt. It read “I Am Not Famous Anymore,” which the 27-year-old thesp has been repeatedly posting on his Twitter account since Jan. 13.
I Am Not Famous Anymore—
Shia Labeouf (@thecampaignbook) February 08, 2014
Just earlier that day, Labeouf had stormed out of a press conference after responding to a single question about performing sex scenes in the explicit film.
“When seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea,” he said before abruptly leaving the stage. »
- Alex Stedman
Similar News ItemsShia LaBeouf
- Indiana Jones Stories Will Span Multiple Platforms Says Disney (From MovieWeb. 18 July 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Morris from America’ Exclusive Clip: Watch the Film’s Young Star Lay on the Charm (From Indiewire. 15 July 2016, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Link Night (From FilmExperience. 14 July 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)
Lars von Trier
- We Are The Flesh Review [Fantasia 2016] (From We Got This Covered. 23 July 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The Link Jar (From FilmExperience. 22 July 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Kirsten Dunst Sets Directorial Debut With ‘The Bell Jar’ Starring Dakota Fanning (From The Film Stage. 22 July 2016, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- July 4th Streaming Guide: What to Binge This Weekend (Photos) (From The Wrap. 1 July 2016, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- 10 Best Movies and TV Shows to Stream in July (From Rolling Stone. 1 July 2016, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- ‘Chariots of Fire’ Conductor Harry Rabinowitz Dies at 100 (From Variety - Film News. 23 June 2016, 7:38 AM, PDT)