© Linda Treydte / Tilt Photo
Captain Phillips (edited by Christopher Rouse, A.C.E.) and American Hustle (edited by Jay Cassidy, A.C.E., Crispin Struthers & Alan Baumgarten, A.C.E.) won Best Edited Feature Film (Dramatic) and Best Edited Feature Film (Comedy/Musical) respectively at the 64th Annual Ace Eddie Awards Friday evening where trophies were handed out in ten (10) categories of film, television and documentaries.
The black-tie ceremony was held in the International Ballroom of the Beverly Hilton Hotel with over 1,000 in attendance to celebrate the year’s best editing.
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Imax, Warner Bros. Making ‘Justice League,’ ‘Aquaman’ Virtual Reality Experiences (From Variety - Film News. 28 March 2017, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- 'Justice League', 'Aquaman' Vr experiences being developed by IMAX, Warner Bros (From ScreenDaily. 28 March 2017, 6:19 AM, PDT)
- Barry Sonnenfeld wants to see another Men in Black movie, but doesn’t think he or Will Smith will be involved (From Flickeringmyth. 28 March 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- What’s Eating Gilbert Grape Star Darlene Cates Dies: Report (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- 'Gilbert Grape' Star Darlene Cates Dead at 69 (From TMZ. 28 March 2017, 5:58 AM, PDT)
- Jack Nicholson's Son, Ray, Is a Carbon Copy of His Famous Dad (From Popsugar. 27 March 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Bryan Cranston Visits Set Of ‘Better Call Saul’ — But Not To Guest Star In Season 3 (From ET Canada. 27 March 2017, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Westworld Promotes Louis Herthum (From TVLine.com. 27 March 2017, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Cranston Visits the Set of ‘Better Call Saul,’ Jokes That He’s Playing a ‘Geriatric Patient’ (From Indiewire. 27 March 2017, 1:41 PM, PDT)