But the maverick helmer was in the German capital, and appeared at the film’s photo call in a black T-shirt with the Cannes logo on it, and the words “Persona non grata” emblazoned beneath.
During the press conference, the helmer’s modus operandi was very much the focus of all the actors’ comments.
“I’ve never been on a film where the director was so in command of every department,” said Christian Slater. “He has such soul.. a very kind heart.”
“It is not challenging at all to work with him,” said von Trier regular Stellan Skarsgard. “It is easier, and more fun.”
- Patrick Frater
Similar News ItemsShia LaBeouf
- Shia Labeouf Is Sporting an . . . Interesting New Look (From Popsugar. 3 March 2015, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Shia Labeouf Puzzles Everyone With His Long Rattail Braid: See Photos of His Funky New Hairstyle (From Us Weekly. 3 March 2015, 5:06 AM, PST)
- Wtf Is Going on With Shia Labeouf's Crazy New Hairstyle? See for Yourself! (From E! Online. 2 March 2015, 9:25 AM, PST)
Lars von Trier
- For Your Film Set or Living Room, Dean Fleischer-Camp’s “Hyper-Generic” Prop Posters (From Filmmaker Magazine. 2 March 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- The Truly Erotic Futuro Beach Is Full of Sensual Images (From Village Voice. 24 February 2015, 9:00 PM, PST)
- 'My Life Directed By Nicolas Winding Refn' (2015) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 23 February 2015, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Uma Thurman Explains Why She Rarely Smiles on the Red Carpet (From Us Weekly. 3 March 2015, 9:41 AM, PST)
- Lashing Out: Safe and Sexy Eyelash Extensions (From Monsters and Critics. 24 February 2015, 10:37 PM, PST)
- Melissa George to Star in NBC’s Medical Soap ‘Heart Matters’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 24 February 2015, 3:13 PM, PST)