Lifetime has ordered 10 episodes of a brand-new series called Un-Real. Produced by Marti Noxon (Mad Men, Fright Night) and Sarah Gertrude Shapiro (Sequin Raze), Un-Real will give a behind-the-scenes look at the chaos surrounding the production of a dating competition program.
Starring Shiri Appleby (Girls), Megyn Price (Rules of Engagement), and Freddie Stroma (Harry Potter, Pitch Perfect), the dark comedy marks the first scripted series that will be fully financed and controlled by A+E Studios.
The show will follow a young staffer (Appleby) working on a hit dating competition show whose sole job is to manipulate relationships with contestants »
- Pamela Gocobachi
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Elisabeth Moss Lands Post-Emmys Film Role + More Projects and Casting News (From Backstage. 22 September 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- In praise of Joan Holloway, Mad Men’s true hero (From The AV Club. 22 September 2017, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- Lisa Rinna Shares Sweet Throwback Photo from Her Wedding Day 20 Years Ago — See the Pic! (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 4:16 PM, PDT)
Adam Levine (V)
- Remote Controlled: ‘The Voice’ Coaches Preview ‘Lucky’ Season 13 — Plus Who’s Going to Win (From Variety - TV News. 22 September 2017, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- They Grow Up So Fast! Behati Prinsloo Shares Adorable Photo Celebrating Her Daughter Dusty Rose Turning 1 (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Why Jennifer Hudson Is the Perfect Addition to The Voice's Coach Panel (From E! Online. 22 September 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Sammi Sanchez Honors Her Latin Heritage With New Single 'Hombre' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Curvy Blogger Shuts Down Guy Who Tried to Turn Her Into a Fat-Shaming Meme: ‘I Don’t Like You’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Bill Clinton and James Patterson’s ‘The President Is Missing’ To Be Developed As Showtime TV Series (From Indiewire. 22 September 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)