Feature Mark Harrison 3 Feb 2014 - 06:26
As much as the 2015 of Back To The Future Part II has been lampooned in internet memes, truth can sometimes be stranger than fiction. Is it entirely unreasonable to expect that 30 years from right now, we'll have flying cars, hoverboards and 19 Jaws movies? Maybe, maybe not.
Given their track record for accuracy, it's doubtful that Robert Zemeckis and co could ever have foreseen themselves doing a stage musical version of Back To The Future around the time of the film's 30th anniversary, but sure enough, they announced one last week. It's coming to the West End next year, as we reported here.
The Power Of Love, Earth Angel and Johnny B. Goode are all essential musical moments from the original film, »
Similar News ItemsKevin Smith (I)
- Kevin Smith thinks Warner Bros. has got the message that “we don’t want doom and gloom” with the DC Extended Universe (From Flickeringmyth. 28 August 2016, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- Three New Yoga Hosers Clips Do Yoga and Kill Little Monsters (From Dread Central. 26 August 2016, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Fantastic Fest 2016’s 2nd Wave of Programming Includes Sadako Vs. Kayako, Arrival, The Eyes Of My Mother, Raw (From DailyDead. 25 August 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger replaces Donald Trump on Celebrity Apprentice (From JoBlo. 24 August 2016, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- The Night Shift: Jill Flint Previews Fiery Finale, Far-Reaching Cliffhanger (From TVLine.com. 24 August 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: Arnold Schwarzenegger Replaces Donald Trump in First Teaser (From Variety - TV News. 23 August 2016, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Wgtc Trailer Roundup #2 – Snowden, Narcos, Rings, Arrow And More (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Top 10 dogs on film (From Cineplex. 26 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Daniel Radcliffe headed to Zurich Film Festival (From ScreenDaily. 26 August 2016, 3:06 AM, PDT)