Marvel Studios leveraged America’s favorite sporting event to debut the world premiere of the new full-length trailer in an unprecedented cross platform partnership with Fox and Marvel.
Fox broadcaster Joe Buck introduced the special look to the Big Game spot, which directed viewers to FoxSports.com for a complete Captain America: The Winter Soldier takeover and the brand new full-length trailer.
The :30 second Big Game spot included music from the National Anthem and aired surrounding the team captains introduction and the National Anthem performance.
After the cataclysmic events in New York with The Avengers, Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier finds Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, living quietly in Washington, D.C. and trying to adjust to the modern world. But when a S.H.I.E.L.D. colleague comes under attack, Steve becomes embroiled in a web of intrigue that threatens to put the world at risk.
Joining forces with the Black Widow, »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Joss Whedon believes there's a big problem with Hollywood movies (From JoBlo. 25 July 2016, 5:33 AM, PDT)
- Thor: Ragnarok Panel Brings First Look to Comic-Con (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Marvel Animation announces Avengers: Secret Wars, releases teaser for Rocket & Groot shorts (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2016, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- The "Black Widow" Solo Movie (From SneakPeek. 25 July 2016, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon Would Do A Black Widow FIlm (From Dark Horizons. 25 July 2016, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon could be tempted back to Marvel for a Black Widow movie (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 4:10 AM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- San Diego Comic-Con: New Wonder Woman, Justice League trailers and more! (From Cineplex. 25 July 2016, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Comic Con: Kong, Arthur trailers unleashed (From The Hollywood News. 24 July 2016, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- Reviewing the Seven Biggest Comic-Con Trailers (From Cinelinx. 24 July 2016, 4:18 PM, PDT)