Hot on the heels of yesterday's casting news for CBS's upcoming "Extant," another actor has joined the fray, and along with the details on that we have a teaser of what the show will actually be about.
Robot children? Does that mean you can turn them on and off? Sign us up!
"Extant" is a mystery thriller about a female astronaut, Molly (Halle Berry), who is trying to reconnect with her family when she returns after a year in outer space. Her experiences lead to events that ultimately will change the course of human history.
- Debi Moore
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Book to film adaptations by British authors (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Han Solo Trilogy Starring Alden Ehrenreich Planned at LucasFilm (From MovieWeb. 25 July 2016, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- ‘Stranger Things’ Tests Limits of Netflix’s Nostalgia Strategy (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2016, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Halle Berry’s ‘Catwoman’ Is 12 Years Old Today – But Eartha Kitt’s Is the Greatest of Them All (From ShadowAndAct. 23 July 2016, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Why Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Says It’s Ok to Eat Butter! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Is it Ok to Eat Butter? Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Weighs In (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win Supergirl: The Complete First Season on Blu-ray, released on July 25th (From Flickeringmyth. 20 July 2016, 7:03 AM, PDT)
- Win Supergirl Season 1 on DVD (From HeyUGuys. 20 July 2016, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- Links: Banderas, Cho, Parsons, Jones, Holtzmann, and More (From FilmExperience. 19 July 2016, 9:42 AM, PDT)