The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television pleased to announce that
“The addition of two of the country’s most well-respected broadcast executives further strengthens the board’s industry relationships and expertise. Their proven record of creativity matched with fiscal strength will be a great addition to the Board,” said Academy chair Martin Katz.
The Academy board comprises Prospero Pictures president Katz as chair; Rogers Group Of Funds executive director Robin Mirsky as vice-chair; PriceWaterhouseCoopers retired partner Gabriel Nachman as treasurer; BT/A Advertising president Barry Avrich; Bristow Global Media president and CEO Julie Bristow; Comweb Corp and William F White International Inc chairman and CEO Paul Bronfman; producer Don Carmody; and Dettman.
Remaining members are executive producer Jonas Diamond; Cineplex Entertainment chief legal officer Anne Fitzgerald; Gmp Capital »
- email@example.com (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsDon Carmody
- Roger Avary To Direct "Unwind" Film (From Dark Horizons. 5 May 2016, 8:32 PM, PDT)
- Voltage, Constantin to ‘Unwind’ in Cannes (From ScreenDaily. 5 May 2016, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- Cannes: Voltage to Co-Finance Kiernan Shipka’s ‘Unwind’ (From Variety - Film News. 5 May 2016, 3:14 PM, PDT)
John Young (XXVIII)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Shark Week’ Goes Virtual Reality, History’s ‘Knightfall’ Adds to Cast (From Variety - TV News. 14 June 2016, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- The last man on the moon on crash-landings, losing his wife and watching an 'Earth-rise' (From The Guardian - Film News. 30 March 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- The Last Man on The Moon (Seriously!) Critiques The Martian - and Discusses a New Documentary Based on His Life (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2016, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Review: Remember (From Comicmix. 5 May 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Whistler Film Festival Opens Call for Submissions (From Sydney's Buzz. 9 March 2016, 3:19 PM, PST)
- Mysterious voyage by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 10 February 2016, 7:47 AM, PST)