Selena was Justin’s first love but as much as he still cares about her, he’s just not ready to commit to being in an exclusive relationship with her. ‘He wants to have his cake and eat it too,’ a source tells HollywoodLife.com Exclusively.
Justin Bieber wants to have it his way when it comes to relationships, which is why his romance with Selena Gomez has always been such a roller coaster ride. All Selena ever wanted was to be the only love in Justin’s life, but it’s hard for him to stay faithful when he’s surrounded by so many other beautiful young women, a source tells HollywoodLife.com Exclusively.
Justin, 19, is at his wit’s ends and doesn’t quite understand how to make his up-and-down relationship with Selena, 21, work.
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Bart & Fleming: On PC Apologies, O&A, Kim Jong-Un, And Melissa McCarthy (From Deadline New York. 13 July 2014, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Return To Nuke ‘Em High Vol.1 DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 13 July 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 12 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Remembering Cory Monteith in Pictures (From Popsugar. 13 July 2014, 1:35 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Rips Fan For Bullying On Instagram (From GossipCop. 12 July 2014, 7:58 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez "Is Trying to Move On With Her Life" Amid Latest Justin Bieber Drama (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)